00 | Author's Note

Don't read this book lol

I don't know why I am even posting it. It's just for me I guess.

I started writing this when I had no internet and it was my vacation. Instead of studying, I did this.

Now, go, shoo-shoo. Leave me and my book alone.

一⪼一⨳❖𖤓❖⨳一⪻一

notice

Don't mind the spellings, if it's American or British. Don't mind my English, the grammatical mistakes.

I didn't want to use 'Y/N' lol it's too much work and I'm a koala. Also, the italics are messed up.

I'm sorry if it's cringe or if it doesn't make sense. And I'm sorry if the chapters are bad, I'm too plain at writing. And I'm sorry for using the same scenes.

The amount of words may or may not be accurate that are written after the chapter.

Most of the chapters (or maybe all) contain unprotected sex. Dirty words/talking is used in all the chapters. Inappropriate content is present.

The smut may be small because it's the same thing I'm writing over and over. It may also have the same words or dialogues.

Smuts - kinks, slave/submissive, roleplay, making love, the normal one.

DD/MM/YYYY = Date/Month/Year
Started - 15/11/2020
Finished - 22/12/2020 (the last day i wrote though i published late)

Characters

Elise Halder is a character from the book "university | lrh" by glamluke on wattpad.

- In this story, Luke is Elise's English teacher's IA (Instructional Assistant). Luke has an apartment of his own while Elise has her dorm room.

Rosie Dennis is a character from the book "daddy : luke" by -lukeniall on wattpad.

- In this story, Rosie is Luke's neighbour in an apartment. She lives on the door next to his. Luke had his own clothing store for men.

Vanessa Hawthrone is a character from the book "All His | Luke Hemmings" by daddymurderized on wattpad.

- Vanessa's father sold her to Luke, who was only 20, for money. She is his submissive but soon they become lovers and get married. She is a masochist but he doesn't like hurting her. Luke was very rich.

Luke Hemmings is a band member of the band 5 Seconds Of Summer, also called 5SOS.

- - -

Rosie swears in front of Luke while Elise doesn't. Both girls are a sweetheart. Rosie calls Luke daddy when they are in a heated moment, but sometimes she doesn't because he says not to.

Elise calls Luke as Luke when they are in a heated moment, but the "yes, daddy" is replaced with "yes, Luke". It affects Luke when she says "sir". It can be said that he has a school girl kink.

Vanessa used to call Luke as Master because he said so but eventually she calls him Luke. The whole story is just smut with BDSM kink. Luke had a room with all the sex toys.

The Book - Birthday | L.H.

- The first 7 chapters are gonna be from the book "BIRTHDAY ➢ L.H." that I wrote.
- It's like, 'if all chapters had smut, what they would be' or something (with or without the fluff).

- The chapters which already had smut, are written here but the words are different.

- Don't get me wrong, Luke loves Elise to the death in the fanfic, and he doesn't want to hurt her even a little bit. But this smut is about lust (they may call it love).
- Some chapters may have a little bit of fluff in them. Also, Elise is innocent in the first 8 chapters.

- The chapters are not related. It's like the smut in the previous chapters didn't happen.
- The storyline is the same. For example, in the 1st chapter, they wake up. In 2nd, Luke goes out.

★ another one ★

- The first 8 chapters are related to my book "Birthday" and is based on Elise and Luke's relationship

- Some of the multiples of 5 (for example, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, etc.) are fluff/blurb/angst. Every 10th chapter is probably one.
- Angst will always have an happy ending

- In the beginning of the chapter, I'll write: Warning (kink/roleplay/submissive/teasing/etc.)

- By "slutty clothes" in "warning" I mean inappropriate clothes, that word adds to the smut feeling lol

- There may be sexual content (inappropriate GIFs or images) to add more to the feeling, reading smut and watching sexual activities has its difference

一一⨳❖۝❖⨳一一