TEN

r ❤️

u will not believe
what just happened

ring me

ring me

ring me

ring meeeeeeeeee xxxxx

What happened?

ring me and find out!!!!!!

Taron grinned when Richard's contact popped up on his screen, answering the call as quickly as he could.

"So?"

Taron laughed. "You're pleasant, aren't you? No hi, hey, hello, how has your day been? Are you okay?"

"Shut up, what happened?" Richard laughed back. Taron wanted to tease him, desperately, but was also eager to spill the beans.

"I just met Elton John. Actual, real life Elton John."

"Well, he is on the same film as you."

"Yeah, but I didn't think I'd meet him! And, he asked to see me, specifically! And you'll never guess what he said to me."

"Hi, my name is Elton John, pleasure to meet you?"

Taron rolled his eyes, finally stopping his pacing up and down the room to fall back into an armchair. "No. Better."

"What did he say?"

"He'd marry me, if he were ten years younger."

Richard's laugh down the phone was contagious, filling Taron's entire body with warmth. It had been a few days since he had seen Richard, and the last few days before he could go home couldn't be over soon enough.

"Well, I see where he's coming from. You're talented, and a pretty face. If he changes his mind about the age thing, just let me know and I'll sort the papers."

"Richard!" Taron laughed louder, pushing his fingers through his hair.

"Elton John is one of very few people you absolutely could leave me for. Although, I don't think you'd get on. He's teetotal, right?"

"Are you trying to call me an alcoholic?"

"No! Just that.. You enjoy a drink, occasionally."

Taron rolled his eyes, unable to fight back his smile. Richard was right, but he wasn't eager to give him that satisfaction.

"I could totally marry Elton John, babe. We'd get on just fine. Speaking of, have you heard about his movie?"

"Elton's? No?"

"Uh-huh. Matthew spoke to me about it... Said I'd be good for the lead."

"Shut up. You're serious?!"

"Deadly." Taron laughed, rubbing his face, "But, I think Tom Hardy's up for it.. So, I was wondering if you know any hitmen?"