The Full Trailer, About the Movie and the Author

The Full Trailer, About the Movie and the Author:

I made this trailer in order for everyone has an idea for the plot of the Story. This story has bit related to the Thai Movie -- The Love of Siam.

I was inspired by its Lead Characters -- Mew and Tong and as well as the Story, on how it caught the attention of every individual as well as to the people who were once in loved. Everyone wishes to have a sequel and petition. The Movie created remarkable because of the storyboard showcases family, friendship, love, acceptance, understanding and commitments. The movie caught everybody's attention that made them loved the character. This might help people give respects especially for the feelings of everybody who has the same situation.

Since everyone is wishing for its sequel, I made a Book Series Story of Mew and Tong's Other World that is way related to the All Time Fave Movie The Love of Siam. This is not a Sequel but the another World and Story of Mew and Tong.

Ladies and Gentlemen. I am inviting you all to read Mew and Tong's Other World -- A Beautiful Secret Affair. Please Watch the Full Trailer in the right side.

About The Author:

I am Mark Anjelo Jake Factor I am 20 years of age and was born under the zodiac sign Virgo, my personality has a complex mix of common sense, smart, attention to detail and commitment. I am also a very down-to-earth and happy-go-lucky person with a strong sense of responsibility especially in regards with my family and close friends. I am a graduate of Associates in Information Technology last April 12, 2012 in STI College. I was born in South Cotabato and raised in General Santos City.I am presently living in Ozamiz City, Misamis Occidental. I am really not into programming but i found it interesting and challenging for i love challenging myself rather that frightening that will make me lack of confidence. I love reading entertainment news feeds, listening into music, sharing quotable lines and making stories.I makes excuses for everything in my life. I know i am not perfect and i'm glad because i think that would make me extremely boring. Just be what you are, maybe this is the first step towards becoming better than you are. I am looking forward to gain not just fan but a FRIENDSHIP here in Wattpad. It would be a pleasure and as well honor to read my Story. Keep updated and reading. Godbless Us All.

MY AUTOBIO:

Nickname : Jake / HanJeiLoo Course : Associates in IT Recent Works : Library Inventorer / Article and Blog Commentator / Data Entry Gatherer Address : Banadero, Ozamiz City.

FAVORITES:

Color : Black / Pink / SkyBlue Music : OPM Tagalog Songs Actor : Mario Maurer / Witwisit Hiranyawongkol Actress : Ashley Tisdale Movies : Love of Siam / High School Musical / Ghajini Food : Street Foods Brand : Apple / Sony / H&M / Penshoppe / Bench / Mossimo Likes : Enjoy to be with / Humble Dislikes : Flirt / Hambog

OTHERS:

Motto : Imagination is Better than Knowledge. Life : Life is something you should live to the fullest as if there is no tomorrow. Love : Love is never fair, its either you received or gave more.