Chapter 1

Present Day

It's been 2 days that his been in his bed, burying himself in that small room holding the last clothes Ahlee wears. Praying that this will end his agony. The ordeal is too much for him that he can't even think properly. The silence in the room is so horrible it makes him want to vomit. His eyes are burning due to lack of sleep and crying for straight 3 days. He's looking at the empty mug in his hand, and wishes that by starring at it, it will fill up again. He sigh, as he turn around facing the ceiling. He wants to cry again and again just thinking that for the rest of his life, he will be alone in this house. That thought keeps on running in his head non-stop it drives him crazy. He miss him so much. But it seems like all his tears have been drained from the last drop, just like the mug that he drop on the floor, empty and useless. He moaned when he heard his stomach growl.
He stood up and went to the ketchen. Grab some eggs, bacon and 3 slice of bread in the counter. He took the fry under the counter and cooked it. In less than 3 minutes, he got a clean plate.
He went back to his room but instead of going back to bed, he went to his drawer and took his medicine and drank it with water. He may be a mess and his entire body feels numb becuase of his situation right now, but that doesn't mean that he'll jeopardize his condition and neglect his responsibility for the baby. Ahlee won't agree with that.

His 3 weeks pregnant.

This is the only thing he left from him. He's been dreaming to have a baby with Ahlee. From the day they officially a couple 2 years ago. His head over heels in love with him. He clasps his chest as he feels the sharp pain again.
He sits at the edge of the bed and tries to remember what happened 2 days ago. He sniff when he remember the brother of Ahlee.
++++++++++++++++++
Flashback

He can still remember facing the father of Ahlee, a man full of authority, a man of high social position

He can still remember facing the father of Ahlee, a man full of authority, a man of high social position. Even at his age, you can still sense the power, the dominion in his looks. Wearing Kiton K50 suit, standing 6'2 ft, still has the aura of supremacy. The suit is clearly expensive, that only the truly wealthy can afford. Together with him are his two personal bodyguards waiting outside. Watching this people makes his stomach knot, obviously they don't belong in this place. The man looked at him but couldn't tell what was on his mind.
In that church situated far from the main center of the city, only four people attended, not encluded the father of Ahlee, the two bodyguards and--he paused...

He watch another car stop at the entrance.

Black Bugatti La Voiture parked at the front of the church

Black Bugatti La Voiture parked at the front of the church. Harry watched another man step out in the car. A much taller, perfectly built, and younger one.
The man is wearing an all black velvet suit with a turtleneck. Matched by his round black earrings on both sides. His hair is in quiff sytle that added his skeptic looks.
Harry can feel that this man walking towards them is 10x worse than his father. Overall, the man looks like a thug.
For some reason his presence makes him distress and edgy. Particularly the way he looked at him. As if he can see everything in him.
After a short shake in the hand for the both man, they went straight to the back of the church. It has a small office thier, where they can talk privately. Harry is still holding his both hands, still a bit wobbly after they shake hands with the young man.

They sat in a small room with nothing but a couple of chairs and 2 small tables.

" Mr. Styles, I will get to the point, I will take my son to our private cemetery in brodford. He will be buried there.'

Harry sensed a demanding tone of voice in the last part of what he said. As though he has no right to refuse.

"Bradford is too far from here, sir--" Harry spoke in a deep voice, trying to be confident in front of them but failed to do so.

Zayn cut him off and spoke in an irritable way. "Your opinion is not needed. We will take him with uz, tha' is the only reason we're here.'

Harry can't believe what he heard from this people. How can these people be so cruel and cold to their own blood. They didn't even bother to look at Ahlee's casket when they entered the church. They didn't even respect the other people inside.

And now they're going to take him away from me?.

" I'm sorry, you connot take him with you. Ahlee love this place more then anything. Bradford is way too far from here. Visiting him would be hard, it's a 3 hours drive. "

"And?" Zayne said. Already annoyed "Con't ya drive or ride a bus, lad?' Now his already sounded sarcastic. With a smug in his face.

Harry took a deep breath, trying to control his temper in front of this arrogant man.

Yaser interlope. "Mr. Styles, I hope you understand that this is not just between you and Ahlee... " His voice cracked when he mentioned that name. But able to control it swiftly. He continued.
" This runs to our family, from generations and no Malik has been buried outside. A tradition that we follow long before my ancestors born. To be honest, I can send my secretary or my attorney here instead of us, but to give respect to you, we came here instead. And I hope you will do the same."

"Respect? Is this what you call respect? Demanding to take Ahlee away? Coming here like you own the place? In case you forgot, you abondoned your son for 10 years, with all due respect. You can't just take him away from me. " Harry already lost his composure. He doesn't care anymore. These people always get what they want. Easily controlling people because of their power. Now he knows why Ahlee never talked about his family to him.

Harry stood up and ready to leave the room. When he felt a quick pain in his abdomen. He groaned as he clutch his waist. But a hand saddenly grab his left arm and swing him in front. He lost his balance as he slam his face into something hard. He looked up and it was Zayn still holding his arm. And his face was on his chest.

"We are not done yet, Harryh..' Zayne mumbled with gritted teeth. Eyes staring straight at him.

Harry pulled his arms away from him. And a bit confused about why he felt a 'Thump' in his chest when he heard him calling his name.

''Our conversation is done--Ahh! ' Harry felt again a sharp unpleasant sensation in his abdomen. But this time the pain was so intense that he bent over. It feels like his entire body got numb and he's unable to control it. Without knowing that he was already clinging to Zayn's arm for support.

Then he feels something between his thigh, a warm substance coming out. But he's too weak to determine what it was. The last thing he remember is Zayn grabbing his waist and carrying him in his both arms lifting him like a woman. He closes his eyes, still aching with pain. He heard a lot of commotion before he fainted.
±++++++++++++

Thank u for reading my story. I hope you like it.
You can leave a comments, bad or good I'm okay with it.
If you also have any suggestion or advices that would be great as well

💚💛 thank you!