wish [3]

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

"Please angel taeyong!—I'm begging you!send me back!",he shouted desperately,staring at the dark blue-sky above him.

Jaemin poked his right cheek with his tongue,putting his hand on either side of his waist,"I know you can hear me!—"

"Shh!!you're too loud!I'm having a mental breakdown right now!"

Jaemin's eyes awakened as he quickly covered his mouth with his palm,staring blankly to a girl sitting beside the street—watching the stars.

He tilted his head as he was thinking—but eventually he decided to put it aside,continuing to look up the sky,"Please!!—I will be a good angel from now on—

"Aish,I said you're too loud!you know what I mean?I'm having my sad boy hours!",Seulbi snapped as she gazed deeply into the guy who were standing before her—looking at her in awe then to his back,at the same time pointing his finger to his face.

"y-you're talking to me?"

"Am I talking to a ghost right now?"

Jaemin scoffed,"tsk,what am I even thinking—of course she can't see me—

"I can see you very well though?",she replied while furrowing her eyebrows,"whatever is it,you should go home if you don't want this neighborhood to assume you're crazy",She stated in her mono-tone voice.

"Tsk,what a typical playboy with bleach hair",she muttered under her breath.

"Yah!I can hear you well alright?—b-bleach hair?,"he asked to himself,instantly pulling the strand of his hair to his eye level,"y-you can really see me?how can-n?"

"Aigo..",seulbi sighed,"what did I do in earth that I have to encounter with this boy"

Ignoring jaemin who were now still confused with his existence,Seulbi keep her eyes closed—continuing her sad boy hours while minding her own business.

She exhaled before she put her palms together,mumbling with her inner self.

"Dong sicheng.."

"I..I like you..a lot—I wish you can see my heart,I wish you can love me back and be with me,I wish you can see what I see..but yeah,it's just a wish,sadly it's just my wish.."

At that moment-without she even notice, a shooting star appeared as a fleeting flash of white light above her

"Listen to me angel nana—",taeyong's voice suddenly can be heard from the sky—making jaemin to instantly looked up.

Good thing he didn't break his neck.

"That's your punishment,you have to make her happy—by granting her wish"

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ