Wish [11]

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

"Seulbi-ah,grandma is back!",The middle aged women muttered as soon as she entered the house.

She gasped,"aigo seulbi-ah,I told you not to wait for me,what if you get sick?",she mumbled while patting the body laying flatly on the floor.

"Seulbi-ah,did you cut your hair short?seul—",she stopped as her eyes widened in shocked,"oh my god,you're not my granddaughter!who are you?!",she yelled,suddenly she inherit the spiderman's ability,flying across the room to grab the frying pan.

"Who are you?!why are you here?!are you a pervert?!where's seulbi?!Yah come here!!",she shouted,rapidly hitting jaemin with her frying pan.

Noticing the chaos that happened downstairs,seulbi shot up from her sleep,quickly sprinting towards the living room,"oh fish",she cursed under her breath.

"Grandma!stop stop!!",she stopped as she tried to separate the two human being fighting in front of her.

Jaemin quickly pulled seulbi and hide behind her back,he placed his hand on either side of her shoulder as he use seulbi as his shielding—what a gentleman.

"Oucch—Oucch!!",Seulbi grunted as the frying pan keep on hitting her body,"stop grandma—it's me seulbi-ouch—jaemin get off of me!!"

"STOBBBBB!!!"

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

Sitting in the dining room,Mrs lee were now staring at jaemin who now devouring all of the food being served on the dining table.

"So you're saying he doesn't have a house and family?",she whispered.

"Yeah",she lied.

Of course,will she ever believe her only granddaughter if she tells her that this boy is actually an angel?of course not!even seulbi,herself can't believe it!

"Where's his family?"

"America",she lied again.

Grandma lee cleared her throat,making jaemin to give his full attention to his right.

"So you don't have any family in here?your relatives?"

Jaemin shake his head,"no"

"You don't have any place to stay?",she asked again,softly.

For the 1000th time,jaemin shake his head,"..can I live here instead?",he questioned before showing his Pulchritudinous smile but soon it faded away when seulbi let out a small snort,"of course not!why would you sta-

"Sure,why not?",grandma Lee cut her with a smile plastered on her face.

Seulbi elbowed her grandma while giving the what-the-heck-you-mean looks—facepalming herself,how she wish this is all just a dream.

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ