Wish [9]

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

"We will choose that size",seulbi smiled to the cashier,pointing at the school uniform that fit perfectly on jaemin's body.

She walked slowly towards jaemin who were now busy looking at his reflection on the mirror,"do you like it?"

He shifted his eyes to seulbi,showing his prefect smile before nodding his head," a lot"

"We got matching outfit!ayyy!",he exclaimed,playfully nudged her.

"Ouch—of course,We're from the same school!",she replied,nudging him back.

Not playfully but a powerful one which instantly make jaemin to stumble and fall to the floor.

"Yah,it hurts!!",he whined, seulbi quickly skipped and help himself up,"I'm sorry!I didn't mean-

"Students,here's your purchase"

They were cut when the cashier girl come over and hand them the receipt,"please come to the counter to fill in the receipt"

"Name?",she kindly asked to jaemin

"Nan-

"Yah,na jaemin,your name now is na jaemin",Seulbi whispered.

Jaemin flashed his awkward grin,"I mean na jaemin"

"Age?"

"127 years old"

"127–what?!",she gasped.

Seulbi nodded"yes 127–eh?!"

"Oh-sorry no I mean-umm he mean..20!"

"Yeah 20 years old!",She muttered before letting out a fake laugh,her palm randomly hitting the counter as her eyes wandered everywhere.

She quickly covered jaemin's mouth with her palm when he gave a sudden sign to protest.

"Thank you!no worries!we will come again!",Seulbi thanked as she dragged that tall figure out from the store.

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

"Yah—stop joking around!127 years old?—pftt how funny!"

"For the 1000th time,I'm not joking!",He replied back,still following Seulbi entering the house.

"So you're saying you're really an angel and you have to grant my wish for you to go back to your place?"

"Yess that simple!you understand now?",he asked eagerly.

"That's just doesn't make sense!"

"Then tell me your wish now,I will prove it to you"

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ