001 | impatience

━━━━━━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

━━━━━━  𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

impatience ━━━

。\|/。

𝐎𝐍𝐄. 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑. 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

。/|\。

━━━━━▼━━━━━

. . . SCIPIO, OUTER RIM TERRITORIES

𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄.  Down below, the cobalt blue waters of an untamed river roared without mercy, carving out new paths in the yawning canyon. Chunks of white ice formed at the banks, pulled into the current with each new gust.  Even from high above, Wynn could hear the ice crack and break as it smashed into the rocks.

"Aren't you cold?" Silvia shouted, her voice hard to hear above the roar of the wind.

Silvia herself was bundled up in a brown parka, her rosy-cheeked face the only thing visible. At Silvia's belt, her lightsaber was clipped securely. If it fell from this height, they would never get it back.

Wynn reached up again, grabbing onto another rock as they made their way up the side of the cliff. Her boot slipped on the foothold, and she drew in a sharp breath as a chunk of rock tumbled down into the icy river.

"No," she shot back, gritting her teeth.  If there was ever a time to talk about the niceties of the weather, this was not it.  "I told you already. I'm not cold."

Silvia shook her head, and her fur-lined hood fell over her eyes. "You're crazy."

Crazy was climbing up the side of a cliff to get to the Vault on the top of the mountain without being seen. Scipio was a mountainous planet, covered with miles and miles of ice. It wasn't unlike Wynn's home planet of Eshan, where summer was the only time the snow melted. 

 The wind tugged at Wynn's sash, the only piece of fabric loose enough to be caught by a breeze. Her robes were sleeveless, nothing to restrict her movements. That was the Echani way, after all. Wynn had always thought that traditional Jedi robes were senseless. All they did was get in the way.