Chapter 1

It was the summer after the big fight. The losers club were stitched up and wrapped up due to their injuries. Richie, Eddie, Mike, Bev, Bill, Stanley, and Ben all layed in bed silent... thoughts of fear, terror, and pain rushing through their heads, they were in shock... Bill's brother deceased... Richie's love for Eddie thriving, Stanley's fear and trauma stirring inside of him, Mike's thoughts full of curiosity of what the losers would do and if they would accept him, Beverly's love story was soaring more than she could have ever imagined .Eddie's sexuality was benounced to him, and Bens scares screamed in pain. They were all shocked and dared to utter a word; no one knew what to say to each other. After they became blood brothers they made a promise... "swear, swear that if it comes back, so will we" Bill said as they held hands with wounds upon them that exposed their flesh. They were forever linked, and they made an oath to stick together forever. All seven of them. Richie knew Eddie since they were in diapers... Richie always wanted to make Eddie laugh, he wanted to see Eddie smile. Eddie would smile at his jokes, more at him then with him most times, but Richie didn't care. One time when Richie was seven, he started to question himself; he would always have dreams of Eddie and even glowed at the mere thought of his touch but, he was only seven and was sure he was just confused. Eddie had a similar past, he always dreamt of Richie and loved all his joke, even though he had a hard outer shell, he always internally laughed no matter how disgusting or corny they were. It was merely eddies armor, for he feared that any sign of interest might end their friendship, and even though they stayed that way for 11 years, they always wanted to be more. They met Bill in Preschool, he was the new kid but always had the potential of being a leader so they weren't surprised when he took over the pack. They met Stanley in first grade, the same year they met Bill, they all went to the same school and were always outcasts. No matter how young they were, kids always found a way to leave them in the dust. The group got rather used to this feeling, they knew they had each other and that was more then enough. Once they hit third grade, it was time for the school play when they met Beverly. The play was "Romeo and Juliet". Bill was Romeo and Beverly was Juliet. They had to kiss and there was no way around it. The firey red head never liked getting dressed up and was surprisingly a rebal. When they kissed, Beverly didn't know how to react, but the passion within the kiss is more then a couple elementary kids could comprehend. She started homeschooling after her father became a blackout drunk. After they hit sixth grade, Richie was positive he liked Eddie and Eddie felt the same, but they never acted on it. Stanley got more and more over people and mostly isolated himself but, the losers club still loved him and invited him to events that he went to most of the time. Georgie was young but the group treated him as one of them. He never had many friends but always loved seeing the losers club. 1989 the losers club were in seventh grade. One night, more rainy than usual. A heavy precedence weighted over Derry that fateful day.