Chapter 2

Georgie loved playing in the rain and never missed a chance to. Bill was never a fan and felt tired that afternoon. "You d-didn't see the b-barf coming out of my nose this morning?"
"That's disgusting". Georgie grabbed the boat Bill made him and went on his way. "Hiya Georgie". Fatality hit Derry, Georgie went missing and much blood was found on the street he was playing in. As if that wasn't enough proof he was dead, he'd been missing for 1 month, but Bill never gave up. He searched everywhere and cried every agony ridden hour there was. He sobbed. His death left everyone full of pain and sorrow, even in his worst moments Georgie was wonderful. Richie, Stan, and Eddie were hit the worst when it came to grief. After his death, Richie started staying with Eddie more often; Richie's house was always loud and his parents were never good to him and after Georgie... he couldn't take it and ran away for days at a time at Eddie's house, Eddie was never one to be sensitive even though the mama's boy rep along with his small build said differently, he wasn't the easiest person to crack. He was a germaphobe and was always worried about the health of others. "HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF STAPH INFECTION?!" "IM UP HERE HAVING A FUCKING ATHSMA ATTACK!" all quotes he said. But now after Georgie's death they sought out to avenge him; they fought the clown, they won the battle, and they were ready for a normal summer experience, if that was even possible at that point. Richie's birthday was in 2 weeks and Eddie already had something planned for the love of his life. There Eddie sat, writing in his diary. He always was. Richie was always making fun of him for it but, what was new. Richie always found new and sometimes humorous ways to make fun of Eddie. He always had, but Eddie never cared, he was to deep in thought when writing his feelings and thoughts down that he never cared to much for Richie's snarky remarks. But no matter how many times Richie picked on him, he loved him with a  burning passion.