Chapter 13

He kissed him when he heard the rumbling. The Losers Club had followed them out. Beverly ran over and picked Richie up screaming, Eddie was petrified. "Holy crap..." Richie looked at Eddie as he was lifted by Bev and as Eddie was being thrown into the air. They both looked at each other in shock. Bev dropped Riche out of excitement.  and Eddie pointed and laughed uncontrollably. Bev covered her mouth and sorrys flew out along with laughter. Richie laughed with them, arising from the ground and dusting the dirt off his pants. Eddie hopped down and Richie laughed with him. Beverly hopped and tackled Richie, ruffling his hair. Beverly and Richie were like brother and sister. He never had any family that cared about him so Beverly was also like a "mom figure" but she mainly wanted Richie to have someone who cared for him. Richie laughed as Bev yelled "PILE ON THE GAYS!!" The Losers Club all tackled Richie and Eddie, but Stan tackled Bill. Richie pointed and laughed as Stan and Bill fought. "EVERYONE LOOK!" Everyone laughed and turned their heads. Bill looked at everyone and Stan fell down. "HOLY SHIT!"
"Whooaa" "PILE ON ALL THE GAYS!" After they heard that, Stan, Bill, Richie, and Eddie's vision went black as everyone piled on them. Everyone laughed including the 4 boys being tackled. After 2 minutes, everyone got off each other and laughed. Richie hugged onto Eddie who was inhaling the medication out of his inhaler. Richie caught his breath and they all sat down in the shade, realizing that MAYBE a pile in the middle of the summer wasn't a good idea. They looked at each other and they read each other's mind. They laughed. Richie got up and helped Eddie up, holding both his hands. Bill got up just to be pulled back down by Stan. Richie put an arm around Eddie's shoulders and kissed the top of his head. Eddie leaned on Richie, closing his eyes, tired. Richie smiled and leaned back on him. Eddie smiled softly and yawned. Bev nudged Richie in the arm smiling at him; Richie smiled back. Noon rolls around and Richie has an idea. He picks Eddie up and brings him to a place he would he find himself escaping to. Eddie was confused but let it slide... Richie pulled back some branches to reveal a small pound, an old deck, and a beautiful view of the ombre sky that faded to pink and orange. Eddie was astonished. He was shocked. He was dazed. Richie took Eddie to the abandoned deck that had some overgrown plants on the legs. Richie dragged Eddie to the end of it. He sat down next to Richie. Richie took his shoes and dangled his feet in the water. Eddie crossed his legs, leaning on Richie. He smiled and held Eddie's small hand in his.