Chapter 10

"Richie I-"Eddie was cut off... his lips were crashed onto another pair. Richie had kissed Eddie. Richie pulled away and looked as Eddie froze. "IM SORRY! HOLY SHIT WHY DID I DO THAT!? EDDIE I AM SO SORRY!" Richie said as he covered his mouth. "I-" Eddie tried to say something but he couldn't. "IM A BAD KISSER?!" "You-" "YOU DON'T LIKE ME BACK?!" "We-" "oh my god you're straight!?" "RICHIE SHUT UP!" Eddie snapped on accident... he wasn't mad, he wasn't sad, scared, or anything bad. Richie looked at him and put his knees to his chin. "I really like you Eds... a lot..." Richie said as tears fell down his face. "And i know you don't like me back but-" Eddie cut Richie off "your lips are soft..." Eddie said, still in a daze. Richie looked up and at Eddie. "What?" "i don't know why, but i'm not mad..." Eddie said looking off. "I- wow..." Eddie tried to say something else but he couldn't... he was in shock. Eddie kissed Richie back. Richie melted and put his hand on his cheek as they both kissed. Eddie pulled away and Richie looked at Eddie. Eddie's eyes were shining in the dawn's pink sky. Richie blushed and put a hand on Eddie's cheek. "Richie? I- I think I-" Eddie looked into Richie's eyes. Eddie took Richie's glasses off and kissed him. Richie kissed back. Eddie wrapped his arms around his neck and Richie put his hands on Eddie's hips. Richie pulled away and looked at Eddie who looked back. He put his hands back and Richie took his hands off Eddie's hips. The two boys just looked at each other. Eddie yawned and so did Richie. Eddie smiled and got up holding Richie's hands. Richie smiled knowing what he was doing. Eddie grabbed his record player and put in his favorite disk. Richie laughed as Eddie played the record and ran over to Richie smiling. The music started play and Eddie held both of Richie's. He placed both of his hands on Richie's shoulders and Richie placed both of his on Eddie's waist. They danced. It was random but it felt right to them. Richie dipped Eddie down and Eddie laughed. When he brought Eddie back, he kissed him. Eddie kissed back as they both danced. Richie pulled away while spinning Eddie. Eddie laughed and ruffled his hair. 5 minutes passed, Richie was tired and so was Eddie. Richie grabbed his bag and went into the bathroom. "I'll be right back..." Richie said yawning. "Alright" Eddie said blushing and giggling. Richie changed into sweat pants and a grey t-shirt. Eddie was already wearing pajamas, he had a pastel yellow shirt on and long blue pajama pants. Eddie sat on his bed when Richie walked out. Richie sat down next to him. Eddie laid his head on Richie's shoulder. Richie held his hand. "Eddie, I've loved-"

IM SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER!!!!! XD