Chapter 18

Richie got on his bike and Eddie got on the back of it. "Since when did-" Richie was cut off. "Just pedal!" Eddie said, grasping onto Richie for dear life. Richie shrugged and laughed a little before taking off. Eddie just prayed the whole time and complained. Richie just laughed at Eddie. They came to a stop and Eddie LEAPED off. "You're such a bad driver! I swear! When you get a drivers license IF get one at all, I'm never driving with you!" Eddie said, terrified from that trip "what ever do you mean Eddie Spaghetti?" Richie said with a dramatic jump to his voice. "I meant to ask... DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO HIT EVERY POTHOLE IN DERRY?!" Eddie said, empathizing every syllable. Richie laughed and opened the hatch to the clubhouse. Eddie safely and slowly climbed down, and Richie jumped down, falling, and initially scraping his knee. Bev, Stan, and Bill were all down there and jumped at the boy that basically fell through the roof. Eddie could have jumped 5 feet at least and sighed as he saw Richie. Beverly sucked her teeth and shook her head, Stan laughed at Richie, and Bill just looked at him not amused. Bev hopped up and so did the others and surrounded Richie. Richie hissed in pain and he rolled on his back, holding his bloody knee. "This is a dr.K problem..." Stan said patting Eddie's shoulder and looking away. Bill nodded and Bev shrugged, walking off with them. "What the fuck?!" Eddie said helplessly. Richie sat up and looked at his bloody knee and sighed. "Well fuck you too!" Eddie yelled, flipping them off and walking to Richie. Richie looked at Eddie and smiled fakely and awkwardly. Eddie kneeled down next to him and looked at him. He examined his knee and rolled his eyes. "You're an idiot..." Eddie said looking at him, not amused. "Your idiot?" Richie said jokingly and laughing. Eddie blushed and scoffed, pulling bandages along with hydrogen peroxide. He sprayed it and Richie smacked the ground and screamed inside his mouth. "Oh suck it up..." Eddie said laughing softly. Richie nodded and squeezed his eyes shut. "ok big boy good job? God you're such a baby..." Eddie said, laughing. Richie's eyes shot open and he sat up, and pinched his arm. "OW! You BITCH!" Eddie exclaimed, holding his arm. Richie laughed before clenching his fist in pain from his knee again. Eddie grabbed a bandage and put it on his knee. Richie let out a breath and sighed. "That HURT!" Richie exclaimed. "So did your pinching!" Eddie said looking at him, aggravated. Richie just laughed again. "That's disgusting..." Stan whispered "it's romantic!" Bev exclaimed, whispering too "It's a-annoying!" Bill said, whispering as well.