Chapter 12

They got to the clubhouse and they both climbed down. Bill and Stan were already there both in shock when Richie and Eddie walked down. "SHIT! H-h-h-hey guys!" Bill stuttered. Stanley stood silent. "Whoa! Don't get your painties in a bundle! Why are you acting all strange?" Richie said jumping down. Stan and Bill looked at each other and back to Richie and Eddie. "N-nuh- n- nothing" Bill stuttered. Richie and Eddie looked at each other and back at Bill and Stan. Eddie bursted out laughing and Richie laughed with him. "Were you two MAKING OUT or something?!" Eddie laughed. "N-nu-n-no-no..." Bill said. Bill stutters more when lying. Richie's jaw dropped... he looked at Stan who looked at Bill with a face that screamed"I WILL MURDER YOU". Bill looked back at Stan "with a kill me"now face. They looked at Eddie and Richie. "You- HOLY SHIT!!" Richie said, crying and laughing. Eddie stopped laughing and looked at the boys... Eddie smacked Richie and went over to them. "You- holy shit..." Eddie said hugging them. "Don't fucking lie to us next time, also what happened to Bev? Aren't you-"
"We didn't work out... we had... other people in mind." Bill said. "Ben..." Eddie said under his breath. Richie saw this go down. Eddie was so nice and sweet and gentle about it, and Richie just laughed. He walked to the hammock and plopped down in it. Eddie talked to them and hugged them once more. Bill wiped his face and Stan finally talked. Richie let out a long sigh and read his comic book. Eddie looked at Richie and walked over to him. Eddie plopped in with him. "Oh ho ho! Now I'm the aggravating one!" Eds said laughing. Richie looked at him and laughed. Eddie knocked his glasses off and Richie tackled him. They fought while Bev, Ben, and Mike climbed down. "shit.... GIRLS GIRLS YOU'RE BOTH PRETTY! Can I relax now?!" Beverly said walking over to the two boys. Richie laughed as Eddie tried to escape. Richie pulled him down and Eddie fell back with an "OOF- RICHIE!" Eddie yelled as Richie laughed. "You two are so couple goals!" Mike said jokingly. "We're not dating Mike..." Eddie said, trying not to blush but was failing. Mike looked at the rest and they all looked at the boys who had stopped wrestling and got up looking at the Losers Club. They all looked at each other and giggled. "SHIT! I forgot my inhaler!" Eddie said looking at Richie! "Really?! You dumbass! Let's go!" Richie said, helping Eddie out. Eddie and Richie turned around and went into the small woods. Eddie looked at Richie and crossed his arms with a pouty face. Richie looked back and Eddie. "I don't know Eds! They made it-" Richie was cut off by Eddie's lips. "Ok then..." Richie said in a small daze. Eddie looked at Richie and he looked back. "Nothing is gonna happen Eds... calm down." Richie said cupping Eddie's face in his palm. Richie kissed him when he heard the rumbling.