Chapter 11

"Richie... I've loved you for awhile now..." Eddie said, holding his hands. Richie looked at Eddie and smiled, "I've loved you for awhile now too Eds..." Eddie smiled back and yawned. Richie ruffled his hair and pulled him close. They both laid down, cuddling each other. Eddie fell asleep first, then Richie. Morning hit, the glistening  sun shining on Eddie's freckled face. Eddie opened his eyes and saw Richie laying next to him. He blushed and while sleeping had wrapped around him. Their legs were entwined, Richie's arms around Eddie's waist, and Eddie's arms around his torso. Richie woke up and saw a blurry, puffy eyed, messy hair, tired Eddie, but when he put on his glasses... he saw Eddie clearly. He smiled as Eddie yawned and nuzzled into Richie. Richie played with his hair "Eds... you up?" Richie whispered laughing. "Noooooo" Eddie said, muffled. Richie laughed and ran his fingers through Eddie's brown curly locks. In response, Eddie looked up and saw Richie's messy hair and puffy eyes, he laughed and sat up. He rubbed his eye and got up. Richie quickly grabbed his waist and pulled him back, laughing. Eddie squealed and laughed and Richie nuzzled into his neck. "Rich! That tickles! Stop it!!" Eddie laughed and tried to get up but Richie kept pulling back down, knowing that he was tormenting him with the neck nuzzles. Eddie ran to the other side of the room laughing. Richie laughed and Eddie went into the bathroom, turning the shower on. Richie laid on Eddie's bed. 10 minutes later, Eddie walks out with wet hair and a towel around his waist. He grabbed some clothes and saw Richie's face, now beet red. "Oh grow up Tozier!" Eddie said as he rolled his eyes and went back into the bathroom. Richie laughed and calmed down. Eddie then walked, his hair still damp, in a yellow polo shirt, short red shorts, and looked at Richie smiling. Richie got up and tackled Eddie. Eddie laughed as Richie tickled him. "RICHIE! THAT TICKLES!" and more laughter. Richie finally stoped and they both sat up. "Go brush your teeth and get ready!" Eddie said giggling as he slightly pushed Richie. Richie rolled his eyes "yes MOM!" Richie said standing walking into the bathroom. Eddie laughed and laid on the floor. Richie turned the shower on. 5 minutes later the water stoped. "shit... EDDIE?! WHERE ARE YOUR TOWELS?!" Richie yelled dreading his reaction. Eddie knocked and closed his eyes, handing Richie the towel. Richie wrapped around his waist and walked out, pushing his hair from his face. Eddie covered his face, blushing far too much than he wanted. Richie chuckled, grabbed his clothes and walked back in. He walked out wearing a long sleeved black hoodie and tore jeans. He shook his head, making water go everywhere. Eddie smiled and walked up to Richie. Richie bent down and kissed Eddie. Eddie, wrapped his arms around Richie's right arm. Richie smiled at Eddie and they walked out heading to the clubhouse.