Prologue

***

***

3rd person

"One man down, six more to go."

One quiet evening, in Bangtan's luxurious penthouse apartment, the group just finished celebrating another successful year together as a group. Looking back at it now, celebrating would be the perfect way to see how far they have come over the years as rising artists.

Just like the usual Bangtan celebrations that they always do, alcohol will always be top on the list.

As of right now, all members have more than three glasses of wine, champagne, or beer which means that most of them are already tipsy now. It's already past twelve in the morning but the younger members suggested that they should play spin the bottle before going to sleep.

Although the members still have the energy left to play a few rounds of the game, Yoongi is the complete opposite. He may have a high alcohol tolerance but everything that they did today absolutely wrecked him and he doesn't have any ounce of energy left to do anything else.

Instead, before Yoongi can even refuse to play the game, his eyes betrayed him and ended up asleep on Jin's shoulder with a glass of wine in his hand. Jin found it cute that when it comes to being sleepy, Yoongi always gets cuddly with the closest person.

"Spin the bottle, Jungkook-ah!" Taehyung excitedly exclaimed.

Taking the empty bottle of expensive wine, the maknae spins the bottle on the floor while the others surround it. Yoongi is obviously exempted from the game because they think that it would be best to leave him be.

As the six members of Bangtan continued to play multiple rounds of spin the bottle, because of the body movements and loud laughter, Yoongi's head ended up on the oldest member's lap. Jin was always moving whenever he laughed and so he decided to let Yoongi rest his head on his lap while he continued to sleep.

Of course, the others didn't mind it at first but Hoseok begins to notice Jin's strange change of mood.

Seokjin looks tense like he cannot move.

While the others are too engrossed in forcing Namjoon to do a pirouette on a carpeted floor, Hoseok can see that Seokjin is too tense because Yoongi's head is resting on his lap with his hand running through the younger's hair. At first, it might look like an innocent type of physical contact but as far as Hoseok can see it, Seokjin is blushing each time Yoongi whines at the loss of touch whenever the older pulls away from his hand from his hair.

Hoseok smiles and takes advantage of this.

After Namjoon finished his dare by doing a pirouette and almost pulling the television to the ground, it was his turn to spin the bottle. The rules were simple, whoever ends up being pointed at with the bottom of the bottle gets to ask a question while the person who got the mouth of the bottle is the one being questioned.

In Hoseok's luck, he gets to ask Seokjin a truth or a dare.

"Hyung, truth or dare," He asks him with a knowing look on his face.

Jin smiles confidently, "Truth."

"You're no fun," Jimin crosses his arms.

"JIn hyung, in your own opinion," Hoseok clears his throat. "If Yoongi hyung would date one of us, who would it be?"

Everyone fell silent at the question. They all turned to Jin as they awaited his answer.

The oldest member scoffs, "What kind of question is that?! How am I supposed to know?!"

"You're Yoongi hyung's only hyung," Hoseok explains. "Plus, you have been his roommate for the longest time. Even though he met Namjoon earlier, surely, being roommates, he must have said something."

That was the last round of the game as everything went upside down when Seokjin told his members that there is a high chance that he would be the one Yoongi would most likely date in the group.

His other members disagreed with his response. They all believe that if Yoongi were to date anyone in the group, it would be them and they all have their own valid reasons why they believe that it will be them.

Kim Seokjin: Roommate for life, only hyung, the only person that Yoongi would listen to when it comes to command (Namjoon scoffed at this and said that Yoongi listens to him as well but all of the members agreed that it was only because he's the leader.)

Kim Namjoon: Met Yoongi longer than the rest of them, always spending time with him because they make songs (Hoseok argued with this point.)

Jung Hoseok: Yoongi's soulmate (Jimin argued with this one.), the only one who can make him smile (all the members disagreed with this one.)

Kim Taehyung: Yoongi's favorite (Jungkook didn't like this point), always lets him do whatever he wants.

Jeon Jungkook: Yoongi's 'real' favorite (Taehyung was upset about this), HYYH Yoonkook were boyfriends (everyone else argued that it was only for the storyline.)

After arguing for about an hour but still making sure to not raise their voice to not wake up Yoongi, the members decided on making a bet.

"Okay," Namjoon claps to gain everyone's attention. "This is how it's going to work, we each get to have limited days on how we're going to do our own strategies. The only purpose is to make his fall for us and whoever gets to do that first wins."

Taehyung raises a brow, "What's the price?"

The maknae rolls his eyes, "Yoongi hyung, obviously!"

The others ignored the two as Seokjin released a sigh with a confident smile on his face, "So, it's settled then?"

Jimin smirks, "One man for himself."

All eyes turn to the sleeping man.

"May the best one win."