44: Ghosts Of The Past.

LUCIA'S POV

"I love this one. The material feels good on my skin and it's decent." I commented on the Valentino gown I had just tried on. "What do you think?" I shot the question at Monica who was seated on a chaise lounge with a pile of gowns that she had helped me pick out.

"It's lovely but too long. You are going to trip over and fall in that thing." She gave her honest review.

"But I love it. I'll just put on some high heels to balance out the length of the dress." I suggested, admiring the dress which fit my slim frame, impeccably.

"Okay. Why don't you try this black dress? I feel like black is more of your color." She proposed, walking over to me with the noir dress.

"Fine. But if it doesn't impress me then I'll go with this one." I declared, taking the black dress from her and sauntered to the dressing room. I took off the long sleeved Valentino gown, remaining only in my undergarments. A shooting star tattoo on my right upper hip, came into view. A reminder of my past. A past that I couldn't bring myself to disregard.

"Lulu." He called out, with his voice that I adored so much. He was here, with me. It's always like this. Whenever I think fondly of him, he appears.

"I missed you, Lulu." He was standing behind me. He was beguiling just as I remember. Hadn't aged a day. He had the black leather jacket on. I always liked it when he put it on. It made him look rugged and manlier. A familiar silver chain was dangling from his neck. It was the same one I had gotten for him on our shared birthday. It hadn't lost its shine, despite being decades old. His hair was dyed blue this time. It brought out the color of his eyes which were identical to mine.

I watched as he bridged the distance between us. A gasp departing my mouth at his proximity. His long calloused fingers freed my curls from the bondage of a hair band. He always loved it when I had my hair down.

"You have become so beautiful, my shooting star." The warmth of his breath scalded the side of my face, a faint scent of nicotine lingering in the air when he whispered the words seductively, while glancing at my blushing face on the mirror.

"You shouldn't be here, Emiliano." I finally spoke, emotions dripping from my voice.

"This is exactly where I should be, Lulu." He rejoined, planting a peck on the side of my neck. The feelings that I thought were dead and buried, resurfaced. Having these feelings for him, was wrong for so many reasons. But it felt so right at the same time.

"We can't do this..."Rapid breaths bolted from my mouth when he tugged at the strap of my bra. My chest rose and fell hastily in response to his seduction. His hands on my body, I missed that. The familiar feeling he brought out in me whenever he touched me, I desired that.

"Yes we can, because we love each other. This is what people in love, do." He murmured against my ear, one of his large hands fondling my breast while the other was tracing circles on my hip tattoo which was identical to the one on his right forearm. I remember mother nearly killing us when we had gotten those tattoos. She was a catholic who sternly believed that tattoos were demonic.

"God you are so beautiful, Lu." He added, placing a kiss on my neck. His metallic nose ring brushed my skin, sending shivers straight to my posterior. His mere kiss was capable of doing unholy things to my body.

"Emiliano..." I moaned out softly, enjoying the sweet assault of his digits to my aching womanhood. Only he was capable of making me ache for him. He wasn't supposed to make me feel this way after all these years. Because he was not real. He was just but a figment of my imagination.