Chapter 17: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

He offered me his hand. I didn't take it.

        I walk past him and went to the guy in the front desk. I ask him, "Can I get a room?"

        "Oui," he replied. "Hold on, miss."

        Kayden turned me around and hugged me.

        "I miss and love you so much, Susan," he said to me.

        I pushed him away and said, "Stop, Kayden. We're over. We've been over. I don't care about you anymore."

        Everybody was looking at us in the lobby. Even the guy who was suppose to give me a room, watched instead of actually giving me a room.

        "Please, Susan. I love you so much that I could not live without you. You made me realize what love is. I LOVE YOU, Susan. Please," he begged.

        I had tears in my eyes. "Kayden.. please.. if you love me then.. you should leave me alone."

        "But I can't, Susan. I can't."

        "It was just a silly game that I played on you. You got played. I was testing you. I played with your heart just like how you played with girl's hearts," I told him, tears running down his face.

        I can see a tear slid down his cheek. "You told me you love me."

        "I don't actually love you, Kayden. I'm sorry, I can't do this. It was a game. It's over," I said then started heading out the hotel.

        "I love you, Susan." he said to me.

        "You don't actually love me, Kayden. You think you do. You don't actually do," I said turning back.

        He came to me and hugged me from behind. "I really love you, Susan. I will prove it to you. I'll say it to the world. I'll say it in multiple languages."

        "No, please, Kayden." I said releasing myself from him.

        He turned me around and knelt down with both his legs.

        "I'm sorry," he said. "But I love you so much."         

        He ran outside and yelled, "I LOVE SUSAN SUNSHINE! I LOVE HER TO THE MOON AND BACK! I LOVE HER TO DEATH! SHE IS MY SUNSHINE! I LOVE HER SO MUCH! SHE IS MY LOVE, SHE IS MY LIFE! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER!"         

        He came back inside. He was soaking wet.

        I can hear people saying, "Aww." And whatnot.

        "Kayden..." I said.

        "Je te aime!" he said. (French)

        "Ich liebe dich!" (German)

        "Kuv hlub koj!" (Hmong) A/N: I'm Hmong so I have to put Hmong! :D AKA ASIAN! Oh, and by the way, I used 'Google Translate'! So this all came with it! Don't blame me if it's wrong, blame Google Translate! LOL. XD

        "Ti amo!" (Italian)

        "Watashi wa, anata o aishiteimasu!" (Japanese)

        "Nneun dangsin-eul salanghabnid!" (Korean)

        "Eu te amo!" (Portuguese)

        "YA lyublyu tebya!" (Russian)

        "Te quiero!" (Spanish)

        "P̄hm rạk khuṇ!" (Thai)

        "I love you!" (English) OBV.

        "You're so stupid," I said, running to him.

        I ran into his arms and jump on his. My legs around his waist, my arms around his neck, his arms around my waist.

        "I love you a lot, Susan." He said.

        "I know, Kayden, I know. I love you too. A LOT." I told him.

        We pressed our lips onto each other. He licked my bottom lip and put his tongue into my mouth. Our tongue played with each other.

        I still hear people saying, "AWWW! HOW CUTE!"

        We went upstairs to him hotel room. He took off my shirt and I took off his. Our clothes was still soaking wet. We were making out on the bed.

        "I.. love.. you.. so.. much.. Susan.." he said inbetween kisses.

        I chuckled and smiled while we were kissing.