[30 - Cracked Screen]

After watching Sara wander with Reko off to somewhere else, [Name] chatted with Keiji and Gin in the lobby for a little while before doing another attraction.

"Big sib [Name], how many attractions have you done yet, meow?" Gin asked.

"I think only two so far..." They recalled, pursing their lips. "...I should probably do them quicker since I still have eight to go, aha."

"Don't push yourself too much." Keiji reminded. "You did just get wounded not too long ago. Same to you too, Gin."

"I know, woof!"

They gave a sheepish smile in response. "I'll try..."

"In fact, why don't I help you out with the next attraction, [Name]?" He offered.

"Wha—you really don't have to, I'll be fine!" They waved their hands in front of them. "You're still resting, right?"

"Well, I just wanna make sure you don't wear yourself out. Those injuries aren't that light. I won't bother you afterwards, promise."

"I..." [Name] sighed, putting a hand to their forehead. "...Fine, whatever.

Keiji gave a lopsided grin, humming in satisfaction. "Alrighty, let's go then."

~~~~~

"Curse Keiji and his niceness..." [Name] internally grumbled, heading to the next attraction. "It's most likely just an act, anyway. He's probably suspicious of me."

Grabbing a camera from the table, [Name] took off the lens cap and stepped back a bit, eyes scanning the room for the so-called "spirits".

"Don't tire yourself out, [Name]." Keiji reminded. "I'll point out some if that helps any."

"...Thanks."

~~~~~

The duo stepped out of the room, easily finishing the Spirit Shutter attraction with each other's help.

"Managed to do it...I'm exhausted. Here's the Clear Chips. We'll take one each."

Obtained 1 Clear Chip.

"Well, I'm fine now, so there's no need to babysit me anymore." They replied, rolling their eyes.

"Okie-dokie. I'll head back now...see ya, [Name]." Keiji waved them off, heading somewhere else.

"Oh, [Name], there you are." A voice spoke hesitantly, making them turn around.

"Nao? Uh...did you need something?"

"No, not really...just wanted to chat." She responded with a shaky smile.

"Umm...okay, sure."

"Do you want any tea?" She offered. "I was able to get some when I asked, and I'm sure it's not poisoned or anything..."

"Hm, if you say so, then I guess it's fine."

The two continued chatting about random topics while settling down in the Relaxation Room.

"Hey, Nao...have you talked to the AI?" Noticing her confused expression, [Name] coughed. "I mean, about the Mishima AI."

"Oh...that? Well, the professor and I asked him a few questions, but he seemed to know all that we knew, basically. The AI is very similar to him, eerily so." Nao responded with a pondering look. "I'm not entirely sure, but it did seem a bit on edge, I think."