Attention (Technoblade)

It was Saturday.  And you, were bored. You tried watching TV, but it eventually got boring and your feet fell asleep and got tingley, you tried sleeping the time away, but that didn't work either. Your boyfriend was streaming, and has been streaming all day and been in his room all week, you wanted attention, you missed him.

You quietly tip toed to his room and opened the door. You thought you would at least be decent and ask first.

"Hey babe, when will you be done streaming? I wanna spend some time with you, I made dinner too" he mutes his mic and looks back at you. "Give me an hour and I'll come over okay? Love you" you sigh and leave the room.

Two hours have passed, the food was cold and you were sad, you head back into his room and ask again. "Hey, is everything going okay? It's been two hours" you ask again. He looks back at you "what did you want me to do?" He asks me, not even looking back. "I- did you forget? Really?" You hold back the tears in your eyes. He always does this, "what did I do?" He turns around to look at me now you were mad. It was almost as if his job was more important then you and you hated it, you were done holding it in. "Nothing, you did fucking nothing" and you slam the door and leave.

Techno POV

I.. I was confused. What did I do? What did she want me to do?? "Big T you fucked it up big time" Tommy says. "Yeah hes kind of right" Phil says. "Yeah and Philza has a wife so you know he's right" Wilbur adds in. "But what did I do?" I ask. Genuinely confused. "How long has it been since you've spent quality time with her? She asked you 2 hours ago when you'll be done and you said one hour, which was wrong cause it's been two hours and you just seem to have forgot about it" Tubbo chimes in out of literally nowhere. Seriously this kid is very observant and it scares me.

"Really? Well shit then" I sigh and put my head in my hands. "What should I do?" I ask, "What the fuck do you think you should do?! Go talk to her!" Tommy screams at me. I realized I was still streaming and the others seem to have realized that too as the all have looks of horror on their face. "Well haha guys, funny sleepy boys moments! This ones for the cute moments compilations am I right?" We all let out an awkward chuckle. And I end stream.

I walk around looking for Y/N and hear muffled sobs coming from our bedroom. I open the door and see her there sobbing into her pillow wearing one of my sweaters. She seems to have not noticed me yet.

I slowly climb into bed and wrap my arms around her. She jumps at my touch but she quickly settles in. "What do you want" she mumbles. I run my hands through her hair and sigh "I've, well... I've been awful, I haven't been spending anytime with you and you have every right to be upset with me for that. I'm so sorry" I tell her shoving my face into her hair. "I'm so sorry" she sighs.

Your POV

"I... I forgive you, I just ask that you spend at least like two hours with me a day... is that okay?" I turn around and face him, he looks so sad. I reach my hand up and caress his cheek. He leans the weight of his face into my hand and gives me a soft smile. "Yeah, I would like that" he says and gives my hand a kiss as I giggle.

He looks at me in the eyes and holds my hand that was on his face in his. He leans in and kisses me. This wasn't a quick peck like usual. This kiss was full of love and passion. I kiss back and we stay like that for a while. "I love you Y/N, I want you to know that, with all my heart" he pulls away and places his forehead against mine. "I love you too, Dave" we both pull away and lay down holding eachother saying nothing for a long time.

"Hey Y/N?"
"Yeah Dave?"
"Can we order food? I'm hungry" I laugh
"Yeah babe"

@Technoblade
Technothepig 🐷
I can't believe I simp for a women