Stage Fright (QuackityHQ)

"Hhh heyyy!!!! Hello everyone!!!! What's going on how is everyone today?" Your boyfriend Alex asks his Twitch chat ."Today we are gonna be playing some Minecraft with the boys!!" He claps his hands together. "Wait is Wilbur gonna be there?!" You yell at him through the other room, "yeah he is, why??" He yells back, his chat knew he had a girlfriend and have seen you before, it's just you making appearances on his streams were really rare so whenever you did fans went nuts.

I run into the room and ask "can I talk to him pleeeeeeaaaassseee??" "Yeah, but can't you talk to him on your own?" "I could but this is more fun" I giggle and steal his headset and get on the call with Wilbur, Techno, Sapnap and Tommy. "HOLLLAAA BIG Q!!!" Tommy immediately screams into the headset making me flinch. "Hi Tommy!" I say and his voice immediately goes softer, but still in character "oh hello Big Q's women!"

I laugh at the name and immediately get into character "WILBUR BABY HELLO ARE YOU HERE?!" I yell, Wilbur is my best friend and the one who introduced me to Alex in the first place. "OH MY GOD Y/N HI HOW ARE YOU?!" Wilbur yells back matching my energy, "I'M GOOD, WILBUR I HAVE AMAZING NEWS" "WHAT IS IT?!?!" "WILBUR I'VE LEARNED ALL YOUR SONGS ON GUITAR!!" "HOLY SHIT REALLY?!" "YES CAN I SHOW YOU AFTER?!" "YES PLEASE" "OKAY WELL I'M GONNA GO AND PRACTICE OKAY? BYE I LOVE YOU" and I take the headset off and give it back to Alex. "Have a good stream okay? Love you lots" and I give him a big ol' smooch on the lips and leave. "CHAT I AM N O T A SIMP!!!" he screams. "AND YES THE BEANIE STAYS ON DURING SEX THANK YOU"

I wheeze and walk over to our bedroom and pull out the guitar and start playing 'Sailene solution" and start singing as I listen to Alex laugh with his friends over Minecraft.

Alex POV

The chat starts getting spammed with "Girlfriend pog?" And "BRING HER BACK" I can hear her singing in the background and the chat seems to notice and starts saying that they can hear her and to bring her in. I then get a 500 dollar dono from... WILBUR?! Telling me to bring her in to sing for them. I mean 500 dollars is 500 dollars and if I don't I'll probably get cancelled. "Hey babe?" I call out, the singing stops and she walks in holding the guitar. "Yeah? Do you want me to keep it down? I'm sorry if I'm being too loud" she lowers her head. She looks really cute and I laugh.

"No no babe, I want you to play, they want you to play!" I point to the screen and she looks up, her face red. "W-wait what? Really? I don't know if I'll sound very good" her body starts curling up into itself as she looks at me. "You literally have the voice of an angel, baby I love your voice"

Your POV

He holds his arms out for a hug and I walk up to him, put the guitar down and wrap my arms around him. I look at his chat and it's filled with "AWWWWS" and "YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE" "WHAT A SIMP" yeah, there would be some simp shaming too. I laugh, "okay, I'll sing. Let me speak to Wilbur" he hands me the headset "so you learned my songs??" Wilbur eagerly asks me "y-yeah, I really like your music" my face goes red again and Alex plops me onto his lap and hands me the guitar.

I start playing the first couple chords, my breathing gets shaky and I stop. My hands shake and I put down the guitar. Alex mutes the mic and moves away from the camera. "Hey, hey baby what's wrong? Do you wanna stop? We can stop, you don't have to do this. I was gonna give Wilbur his money back anyway" he cups my face in his hands and wipes away my tears with his thumbs. "No no, I can do it" I put my hands over his and kiss them both as he pushes us back into the camera view and unmutes himself.

"Sorry guys, I can do this, I'm ready!" I smile at the camera. "Okay... Lets do this" I take a deep breath and grip the guitar tighter in my hands.

"1, 2, 3, and 4"

*A couple songs with Wilbur later*

Alex ends the stream and picks me up and just hugs me, my legs are around his waist as he holds me up with my arms around his neck. He buries his face into the crook of my neck and walks over to the couch and sits down. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable today, I love you and I would never try and hurt you on purpose" he mumbles into my neck, his breathing sending shivers down my spine. "You didn't do anything baby. I love you too and I wasn't uncomfortable, I just have a little stage fright you know? But you helped a lot" I pull away and kiss him.

His arms wrap tighter around my waist as he uses his one hand to pull my head closer. The kiss was passionate and full of love. We both pull away after a couple of minutes and he hugs me again. "I love you" "I love you too Alex"

925 words!!! Last story was over 1000 so I think the stories will be getting to be at least over 700 words :) thanks for all the reads and support!