Fanfiction(Tubbo)

THERE IS NOTHING INAPPROPRIATE IN THIS FIC, I JUST USED HEATWAVES CAUSE I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE FUNNY.

"HEY GUYS?" You yell as you bring your microphone closer to your mouth, making your voice sound horrible, but funny at the same time. "Welcome to the stream everyone! We just started so I won't say anything just yet, I want to get the boys in the call too,so we will just wait for everyone to get on" you speak to your chat for a bit as your viewer count raises from 1k to 10k in a matter of minutes, then to about 18k, your usual viewer count.

"Welcome everyone! Today we are going to be playing some Minecraft with Tommy and Tubbo today. Plus a story time! Very pogchamp" you explain loudly as you open up Minecraft and Discord, the musical chime for a call started playing and quickly stopped as the boys picked up. "What's up guys, welcome to the stream" "Hello chat!" Toby happily chimes in. "Sup chat" Tommy adds, they already had their streams set up as well. "We are going to be playing on our minecraft realm today! Since Tommy is kind of exiled from where we usually hang out on the DreamSMP" "WOW WAY TO RUB IT IN WOMEN, ITS LIKE YOU'VE STABBED ME, BUT IN MY FEELINGS OR SOME SHIT" Tommy yells at you. Toby and you start laughing and you all log on.

Each of you in this world had a large portion of land all to yourselves, each part to build your own kingdom as time went on. Yours was a medieval style kingdom with a village and a castle. Tubbo had built all sorts of cool farms and contraptions in his, plus a nice little house too. And Tommy's was just, cobblestone towers, everywhere, so much cobblestone. And he had this thing made of logs and pumpkins that he called his "girlfriend" and a rectangle cobblestone thing with signs that was his "phone" where he kept his "snapchat streaks". He seemed to be proud of it though so you both didn't say much.

"Guys we should build this area in the middle where there is a bit of everything from each of our homes" you tell them, Tubbo gasps "oh my God that's a great idea, we should have bees, oh my God Y/N can we have bees?!" He yells. "YES LETS BUILD A HOME FOR BEES" You both start making noises of... excitement? Maybe? No one could really tell. "You know what we should put them in? A tower, a cobblestone tower see guys I saw this thing on reddit-" "NO" they both interrupt Tommy's idea. He starts laughing hysterically and we get started. Toby and you building a bee sanctuary and Tommy building his towers. "I'm gonna call them prime towers, I'm gonna get so many primes" he exclaims before you guys start.

You guys were building for a while and you took the time to look at your chat.

User1 : weren't you gonna do a storytime?

Peepeeman : give us the story time!

Pablo : STORYTIME POG

"Oh yeah guys! I have a story for you all. So listen" you say while putting your character in a hole so you don't die. "So guys" you minimize minecraft so it's just face cam. You put your hands together and give a slightly shy evil grin. "I read heatwaves"

The chat loses their shit, quoting some of the iconic lines and all that. "Now before I get cancelled on Twitter, I didn't INTENTIONALLY read it. I just wanted to listen to my music, and heatwaves started playing and I wanted to comment saying it was a good song, and then I see the comments are flooded with people from the minecraft youtuber community! Talking about something called heatwaves. Then I saw George, Dream and Sapnap talking about it and so I decided to read it. I found a pdf online to read without making an A03 account. I didn't really know what to expect since I only read fanfiction in my youth when I was just a fetus" "how was it?" Toby asks, a bit of curiosity sprinkled in his voice. "It, it was way too well written for it to be what it was, and I hate to say that I was a bit disappointed when I learned it was incomplete and they won't make more chapters" you shrug your shoulders.