Flowers (Ghostbur)

Haha this one is 666 words and Wilburs dead get it???? I'm so funny

*flashback*

"Phil, kill me, kill me Phil, killza, DO IT PHIL" Wilburs screams of agony could be heard by everyone as he begged for his death. Tears streamed down your face as you watched his father stab him through the stomach while he held him close. Wilbur's life's body hitting the floor as you jumped down into the hole of what used to be your beautiful L'Manberg. You ran as fast as your short legs could take you. Tripping and scraping your knees multiple times. Which would most likely leave scars. You climbed into the hole where the button was and collapsed next to Wilburs corpse. You wrapped your arms around him and moved the hair away from his eyes.

Your Will, the man you fell in love with. The man you wanted a life with after the war. Was dead. And you couldn't do anything to stop it. You felt a cold hand wipe the tears from your face, it was Will, he gave you one last smile before the life completely drained from his eyes.

Your scream of agony was even louder then his. You held him close to your body not wanting to accept he was dead. Hyperventilating and crying as loud as you could. Hoping that somehow that would bring him back. That maybe he would wake you up, that this was just a dream.

"Y/N, we need to go"" Phil begins, "NO! I won't leave him! He can't be dead! He's not dead. Why Phil?! Why did you listen to him?!" You cry. Barely able to get the words out, your voice shaking. "Y/N, I'm sorry, I can explain later but it's not safe here" suddenly there was a large bang and as you both looked outside you saw Techno, Phil's own son and Wilburs brother, about to spawn two withers. "NO!" Tommy screamed. And you were out.

*now*
It's been a while. Tubbo is now president and I still haven't gotten over Wilbur. I've been staying with Fundy and Phil, trying to act like somewhat of a mother figure to Fundy since his father died. He didn't know that Phil was the one who killed him. And I wasn't ready to tell him yet, and I don't think he was ready to know.

I've been lying in bed all day. Like usual, but today I decided to tend to some of the flowers in new L'Manburg.  I saw two flowers growing in the crater so I decided to tend to them. And let more grow, now there were loads of them.

I finished watering them and decided to lay down in the small field. Wilbur liked flowers. I wanted to put his grave here when it was done. "These are really pretty" a small, raspy voice says. I get up startled and see a transparent figure holding one of them. "Hey don't pick those! They're-" the figure turns to face me and I gasp. It, it was Will, but he looked different, more... dead.

His hair was this dark green colour. With his skin being slightly gray.  He was wearing a yellow sweater and had bags under his eyes. But the joy that was once gone from his eyes before he passed was gone. He looked like the Wilbur I fell in love with again. Just, you know, dead. "WILL?!" I cry I joy. "Hi!" He smiles at me. "Why?!? Why did you have to go and blow it all up? Why did you leave me?!" I start to cry, "well, I don't exactly remember bad the things Wilbur did when he was alive. Only the good ones, of course I remember you Y/N. But on behalf of him... I'm really sorry" he looks down. And holds the flower he took out to me. I look up at him and take it. Smiling and putting it in my hair. "You're one of the main things I remembered. I loved you Y/N. And I still do"