6.Home 2(rllly short smut)

Joons pov: I woke up confused, the bed was soft and warm, the air clean and pure, and something warm on top of me. I look down to see Hoseok on my chest and then realized we were naked from last night.

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔:

Namjoon pulled Hoseok close kissing him eager but passionately as they pull and yank at each other clothes until Hoseok pulled away for air, "w-wait baby" he said softly, "are you sure you wanna do this? ". Namjoon raised a brow and smirked, " how would you feel if I said no? " he asked teasingly and watched hobi fluster and blush. Exactly, he said and backed him to a wall picking hobi up by his thighs kissing him. Hobi grabbed Namjoon shoulders trying to pull him closer. Namjoon trailed kisses down hobi's neck, biting and sucking small hickeys on to the tan flesh. Ughnnn, hobi moaned out softly tossing his head back against the wall as Namjoon started to rub his hands up job is exposed legs to under his skirt.

The couple made their way to the master bedroom(the room being hobi's dead father's). Namjoon laid Hoseok on the soft mattress pinning his wrists and kissing him deeply. "I want you baby please take me" hobi whispered softly to Namjoon, he obeyed and ripped the skirt off of the youngers hips earning a loud yelp. "That was my fave skirt", hobi whined out and pouted. You'll survive babe, !Namjoon said as he threw off all his clothes and started kissing up hoseoks leg and thighs biting and sucking at hobi's flesh.

As time went by the couple ended up naked with Namjoon slamming his dick into hobi's hole and hobi whining and moaning into the bed sheets.

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚎𝚗𝚍.

𝙰.𝙽.

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙮𝙨, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙢 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙣𝙤𝙬. 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙛𝙛💜💜