11. Jimin

Author pov: Jimin sat at a park on the swing thinking about the red haired boy, Namjoon. Jimin thought of many ways to get him to be his, he suggested just throwing himself on him and let sex do the work but he wasn't too sure about it, "maybe... Seduce him?" He said out loud, "seduce who?" He heard behind him turning around to face the man he was just thinking about. "O-oh uhm no one" Jimin replied wide eyed.
Namjoon saw past the lie, he knew he was talking about him and he didn't like it. "Hm okay" he said and sat on the swing next to Jimin. The 2 sat there and then before Jimin could say sumn Namjoon bursted, "you wanna go for a " hike" he said with a wink and Jimin nodded without thinking about it.

Namjoon grabbed Jimin hand leading him into the woods. "I know a good place if you wanna go there", " yes I do" Jimin replied and a devilish grin grew on Namjoon face.  Jimin and Namjoon set towards the place going deeper and deeper into the woods, the light getting darker and darker. 

Jimin tripped over branches every now and then which made him tired , "Namjoon can we break? " he asked and Namjoon said no he wanted to get to the special place before Hoseok finds out he's been gone too long, that encouraged Jimin to get to the place faster.
They got to a very old sort of ran down house, namjoons old house to be exact. Hoseok stood in the window watching the two approach.

Flashback: Namjoon and Hoseok was talking while Hoseok done his job, as they walked past Jimin Namjoon caught the glare he had and smirked. "Babe I need to talk to you about your friend" Namjoon said.
The couple went to the back, "so what is it? " Hoseok asked. "Your friend is giving us glares, the glares I would give and I know what they mean" Namjoon said annoyed and angry, he hated when people tried to take things away from him. "Let's give it a few days and observe before striking okay baby" Hoseok suggested and Namjoon nodded on agreement. For a week the couple observed Jimin and the way he talked to Namjoon, looked at the 2, etc. It was very clear he wanted them apart.

Namjoon smiled as Hoseok said some plans out loud before Namjoon spoke, "let's take him to my old house and have fun just like he wanted". An evil grin spreaded across namjoons and Hoseok face as they looked at each other.
Flashback end

Jimin and Namjoon walked through the old door of the house. " sooo" Jimin asked seductively and Namjoon smiled letting him get close, "soo"namjoon responded before Hoseok slammed a needle into jimins shoulder plunging the liquid into his blood stream. " OW!" Jimin screamed before becoming dizzy and trampled over his own feet before blacking out at the couples feet. "So urgent" Namjoon smirked at Hoseok. "I don't like people touching what's mine" Hoseok replied as he bent down grabbing Jimin feet and dragging him into another room.

A/n: so my original plot of the story had 28 parts.. So I was thinking what if I break this down into scenarios that lead up to a big ending and so here I am retyping a story ;3

Anyway my lovely readers I hope u enjoy this part and stay tuned for the next part ofc.  Also I think I made a new friend and I'm happy about it✨✨✨✨