5.Home 1

Hoseok pov: I looked at my dad's body and then at namjoon. "You did so good" he says as he checked the gun. I looked at my hands that was shaking and namjoon grabbed both of them bringing them up to his lips kissing my knuckles. I smiled and we went out the emergency exit. Namjoon took the chains and made them hold the door so that it wasn't able to open. He did that to the front as we watched the workers bang on the shatter proof glass. I grabbed the lighter I kept in my bag and lit the brushes and bushes on fire. We watched as the building slowly engulf into flames. Namjoon looked at me his skin glowing honey colored in the flames. Let's go home, he said and grabbed my hand leading me to my car.

We got into my car and I asked if he knew how to drive and he said no. I giggled and told him to get in the passenger seat and I'll drive. We didn't know where we wanted to go, to my house or his. Joon, I said and looked at him. are you hungry?, I asked and he turned his head towards me and nodded. We went to a small fast food place and ordered then ate in the parking lot namjoon stuffing 5 burgers down his throat and me sipping on a sprite. Baby you're gonna choke,I giggled as I watch him. No I'm not, he said and I shook my head slowly laughing.

We pulled off as soon as we was finished and we decided on my house. When we go there I pulled my suitcase out and he looked at it. I thought we wasn't gonna be back at my house, I told him as we walked to the steps. I unlocked the door and we went in namjoon looking around the house. Looks nice babe, he said and I smiled pulling him to my room, this is my room, I said and he nodded pulling me closer.