Tempted to Touch

Ashton's POV:

"I think this will be all for today blake, thank you, man." I stood up and I took a deep breath closing my eyes releasing all the stress.

It's been two days since I had been cooked up here in the office. We finally got the deal from Brazilian investors and French investors, we wrapped up three charity events, we took care of stakeholders meetings, we took care of our new project of building a new hotel in Seattle, we just closed our deal with Spain investors and hired some recruits from all over the world for the new project and few small works.

These things could have done anytime, there was no urgency but I just wanted myself cooked up in my office. It's been two days since I saw her. I just wanted to be alone for some time.

All these two days were all about, she's too clumsy what if she falls from stairs, what if she's hungry and Alex's not home, what if he left her alone, what if she got hurt, what if someone broke in, I forgot to give her a credit card what if she needs or wants to buys something, what if this and this and this.

"Just give me a luxurious vacation already" blake demanded. I saw him stretching his body. he was with me the whole time, he really did a great job this time. that's why I trust him with my business.

"As if" I chuckled and took my coat from the hanger. we don't take a vacation. knights don't have time for that, we just take small breaks. I was about to leave but suddenly I felt my phone vibrating. it was Victoria.

"Hey, where the fuck are you ash" she screamed. I couldn't help but notice that her voice sounded a bit drunk.

"Hello to you too! I'm..." My sentence lived shorter as she cut me off.

"Fuck it, just come home, Alex is here too, we're gonna get wasted today"

"Mmm... Not today..."

"Ashton pleaseeeee, I beg you, for me"

"Ash, come on mate, just for today," Alex said from behind and Victoria begged from another side.

"Not today...okay...okay I'll be there" I finally gave in. It's been a long time and we actually didn't have time for each other. I was actually missing them, besides the fact that I really need a drink today.

I drove to Victoria's house and went in as maids took my coat. I made my way to the living room.

Looked like her parents were out. I thought.

"Fuck, Alex that's not how we do it" Victoria screamed as he jumped on the table and Alex just laughed on the floor.

"Drink, drink, drink" Victoria yelled. A sudden smile formed on my face. I saw my best friends having fun. for me they were everything, It's like "fuck parents, we have each other".

Our families were fucked up since our childhood but thank god we had each other. If anything happens we face it together and suddenly in high school, we became the face of Hollywood. I mean, after all, we were children of knights, Rivera and Kingston. we were wild, young, and free. there wasn't a single day we didn't have fun. we would go to all kinds of parties, VIP clubs, countries, or road trips to the islands but when we entered NYU, I guess that was when we learned life lessons and we all changed.

We all had to take over our family businesses, we all had to make a life and suddenly we didn't have any dreams anymore. It's all about pleasing the world. Now we're 26, I and Alex turned into mature and young men as victoria turned into a very beautiful, smart, and young woman. since we all were in different careers, we separated a bit. time flies, I mean I remember just twenty years ago we're trying out different drinks and cigarettes.