Belived Betrayal, Forgiven Falls pt1

NOT EDITED!!!!!!
So, everyone is all about tommy angst for Tommy being exiled from L'Manburg, but, no one is talking about Tubbo. He had to kick his best friend out of L'Manburg, so the whole country wouldn't be blown up, and so nobody would be slaughtered. He put his own feelings to the side, and he learned that tommy really only cared for the discs.
Tw:
Summary: Tubbo and Tommy <3

"Dream... take Tommy out of my country"
Tubbos heart clenched hearing tommys protesting yells. He just wanted his best friend back, but, he also just wanted him to suffer. Suffer for never truly caring about him, then admitting it to his face

"hes taking the only thing ive ever cared about"

"The only thing..."

"TUBBO!?" Quackity yelled, confused as all hell. Tommy and dream were gone by now.
Tubbo didnt answer, instead, he stood there. Refusing to let the tears out of his pain filled eyes.

He was mad at Tommy, yet,
He felt guilty, he felt like he betrayed his friend, because he had.

"We made a deal!" Fundy yelled out, ears going down in anger.

"It wasnt logical" Tubbo spoke, barely being able to be heard.

"What do you mean? All of us against him?"

Tubbo looked to the sky
He looked slightly downward and saw the falling sun, he turned around and saw two upset citizens in front of the rising moon.

"Youre acting just like schlatt"
Quackity said, venom in his words.

Tubbos eyes went wide.
He started laughing, menacingly

Quackity and fundy were shocked.
Tubbo was going insane.
"ME? SCHALTT?"

Tubbo fell to the ground clutching his stomach, tears already forming a puddle on the ground.

"I JUST GAVE UP MY BEST FRIEND, FOR A COUNTRY THAT'S JUST GONNA END UP BEING DESTROYED AGAIN"

Quackity and Fundy stayed still, unable to speak, eyes still open in fear, and guilt.

Tubbo stood, grabbing his red ribbon Tommy had given him, he tied it around his wrist, then put his Dreamon hunter jacket on to cover it.
He left without saying another word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Im alone" tommy said, bored out of his mind

"Not really, you have me!" Ghostbur said, excited to be a 'Lad On Tour'.

Tommy sighed "youre just a ghost"
Ghostbur looked hurt, but understood Tommys pain.

"I know youre upset Tommy, but Tubbo only did it to save L'Manburg"

Tommy groaned, "no, Wil-Ghostbur..." tommy started, quickly fixing the name

"He just doesn't care about me anymore"

Ghostbur looked like he was deep in thought, "no, I dont think thats the case, I think-"

"Just stop, Im tired of hearing about Tubbo"

~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip, around 6 months, Tommy has rebuilt a new civilization. Technoblade, and phil have joined tommy, to stop the wars between the dream smp, and L'Manburg

Tubbo has been feeling guilt, unable to sleep without his friend, tired of being always counted on.
~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy was sneaking around, Techno and Phil had been to L'Manburg, but this is the first time they let Tommy go.

He hid behind his old house in L'Manburg.

He heard footsteps, and quieted his breathing.
It was Tubbo, all alone.
Even from yards away, Tommy could see tubbos eye bags, dull pupils, and pale looking skin. He looked dead.

Tubbo fell to the ground, accidentally tripping, he tried to push himself up
"God dammit"
Tommy crouched, staring at tubbo.
The bee boy barely pushed himself up, he used everything he had, and stood once again.

He stepped

And he stepped again, nearing Tommy's house.
Tommy looked at tubbo closely, he finally realized 'Tubbos... crying?'

Tubbo leaned against Toms door, opening it, and letting himself fall in, he closed the door behind him with his foot, and jumped on Tommy's bed

He reached to the side of him and got one of Tommys old hoods, putting it on, and curling himself into a ball.

Tommy stared through the window, confused 'what is he doing? Why does he have my hood on??? I thought he didnt care'

Tubbo then let out sobs, to tommy, they more so sounded like cries for help
Tubbo was screaming Tommys name, and yelling im sorry at the same time.

Sleepy bois specifically chose today because everyone would be gone.

Tubbo must have come back from the meeting early, even though hes the president.

Tommy couldnt take it anymore, he ran into his old house, and hugged Tubbo.

Tubbo was shocked, "T-Tommy?"

"Hey Tubbo"

Tubbo quickly pushed Tommy off
"YOURE NOT REAL! YOU-YOU CANT BE"

Tubbos voice wavered in tears

"The real Tommy wouldn't want to check on his frie-" Tubbo stopped himself
"On the president of L'Manburg, the one who betrayed him"
Tommy had tears coming to his eyes
"Tubbo... Im real, I promise"

Tubbo smiled "im going insane" tubbo laughed through that sentence

"Or maybe im just seeing things cause i havent slept in like, a week"

Tubbo laughed even more

"But i deserve it, i deserve all this pain"

"I hurt Tommy- the only one who i thought loved me..."

T.b.c