⋆✪25✪⋆

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

After making it up to the hotel room, you jump face down onto the bed. "So soft," you squeal.

Kenma laughs as he walks into the room. "Looks like someone's excited." He closes the door and takes off his shirt, throwing it onto the floor. He walks over to where you are laying and takes off his shoes. Once his are off, he takes yours off for you and crawls on top of you.

You turn your head a little bit and with a giggle say, "Well hello to you."

"Hello," he says as he bends down and kisses on the side of your neck.

You let out a quiet moan as he trails up and nibbles on your ear. His hands move to the inside of your dress and trail from your back to your breasts. He roughly gropes your breasts, and you moan a bit louder, loving the feeling. "Kenma~"

Kenma leans away from your body a little and turns you over, now able to see your reddened face. You have never really been a "shy" person but for some reason Kenma makes you feel shy all the time. It's weird but you don't hate the feeling because it makes you feel giddy.

He moves back down towards you and starts sucking and nibbling on your neck and jaw. "You're on birth control now right?" he asks you in between his actions.

"Aah~ y-yea."

Kenma licks up the side of your neck and to your jaw, causing you to giggle at the ticklish feeling. "Good." Your hips are grinding into each other and you can feel Kenma's hard on. You slide your hands down his chest and to his pants. You unbutton them and make eye contact with him as you slide your hand down into his boxers. "Mmm Someone's hard."

You grab hold of his hard cock and start pumping, your eyes not leaving his. His nibbles become rougher and his fingers are now pinching and teasing your nipples.

"Fuck Kenma~ I want to taste you," you whine. Kenma leans back and smirks before flipping you both over to where you are now on top of him.

"Let's see if you can focus on tasting me while I eat out that soaked pussy of yours," he says, his voice sounding challenging and husky.

From those words, you can feel yourself getting wetter than you already are, a shiver going down your spine. Kenma can see the effect his words have on you, making him unsure of how patient he's going to be able to be tonight.

In one swift motion, he turns you around to where your face is level with his crouch. Kenma pulls your panties down to your ankles. You can feel his fingers rubbing your clit and between your folds.

You shiver and pull his cock out of his boxers, now remembering how big he actually is. You run your finger over the tip where precum is spilling out and his dick twitches. "Tease me and I'll get you back for it," he tells you. Before you can reply, he licks your pussy a few times in a teasing manner.

"K-Kenma! Please-" Kenma ignores you and continues what he's doing.

He licks his lips and says, "Keep whining and ill keep doing it, baby." You almost whine some more, but you'd rather him not tease you more than he already is. It feels good but at the same time, it doesn't give you everything you need.

You lick all the way up his cock and to the tip a few times, his cock twitching each time before you finally take the head in your mouth. You swirl your tongue around the tip a few times, before starting to take his length into your mouth.

His cock hits the back of your throat and you slightly gag as you start bobbing your head up and down. As Kenma's tongue enters you, him now tongue fucking you, your bobbing gets sloppy and Kenma notices.