Beauty is only Skin deep James' rainbow magic

Narrator: When James and Emily went through two of the eight portals they ended up near the castle.

James: Oh a visit to the castle now are we? Those villains are obviously slacking off. I mean sending us to a place we know and against a villain whom we helped Thomas defeat? It's like they're not even trying.

Emily: Let's be careful James. We don't know who we are up against.

Sandra: You are facing off against us.

Narrator: Then out of the shadows Sandra and Sophia came out and used hypno waves on James and Emily but the two heroes dodged them just in the nick of time.

Emily: Ha ha. Is that the best you got?

Sophia: Of course not. I'll take pretty boy Mom. You take the emerald girl.

Sandra: Alright. Let's have some fun.

Narrator: So James and Emily split up and James and Sophia went to the castle grounds.

James: How about I give you a sound byte? Time to make my echo clones.

Narrator: James blew his whistle but got his mirror ability instead.

James: My mirror powers? AW MAN. I'm starting to think the gold dust is just plain hating me. Well at least I can still make clones of myself.

Sophia: Don't let it go to your head James. Or should I say HEADS.

James: Oh now you are asking for it.

Narrator: James made his mirror clones and started to go every which way.

Mirror clone 2: Good luck...

Mirror clone 6: Trying to take all 10 of us on...

Mirror clone 9: At once Sophia.

Sophia: I count on it.

Narrator: Sophia chased the clones but was getting giddy by chasing one clone after another.

Mirror clone 4: Now how about we shine some light on the situation?

Narrator: Then James and his mirror clones shined a bright light almost blinding Sophia. Sophia decided to take desperate measures.

Sophia: Better use the darkllusion world now.

Narrator: Sophia sent the darkllusion mist to James confusing him.

James: Huh what is going on? I better make more mirror clones.

Narrator: James blew his whistle but he got his stretching power.

James: Oh come on be flexible with me gold dust. If you are going to give me the wrong power every time I want the one I actually need why did their royal highness' give me this?

Sophia: Here let me show you to your nightmare.

Narrator: James chased after Sophia but he tripped and landed in a mud puddle. To his surprise, it was the same mud puddle that he fell into after his first day at tidmouth high. He was disgusted and horrified at the same time. And just like what happened to Percy Toby and Edward he saw his bullies.

Bully 2: Hahahahaha look it's James the Black and brown monster.

James: I AM NOT A MONSTER!

Bully 3: That's what you think.

Bully 5: You can't be clean all the time.

Bully 1: I thought dirty Percy was a riot but this is just too hilarious.