Prolouge

Narrator/me: Hello my friends today my story is about how the steam team got their special magic and how they saved all of sodor from five power hungry tyrants. Now before we begin let's see what the villains are plotting shall we?
At an abandoned warehouse a teenager with an ochre shirt brown pants messed up hair was trying to fix his broken mechanical right arm with a claw at the end (diesel 10)

Diesel 10: Grrrr I HATE THAT BLUE PUFFBALL! Look what he did to poor pinchy. He will pay dearly for this. I don't even care or need to  get that prissy princess. All I want right now is to KILL that kid Thomas Billinton. He has foiled my plans for far too long.

Narrator: We see four other figures walking out of the shadows on the left we see a man who is similar to Diesel 10 but has more black clothing and has two clawed arms instead of one (diesel 100) Next to diesel 100 is a crimson blood red clothing and red haired teenager with a dagger in one hand who closely resembles thomas (Hunter) Next to Hunter is a young woman who bears a slight ressemblance to lady but has more black and red clothing and has a chain whistle (Strea) Next to Strea is another woman who looks a little older than Strea and wears more navy colored clothes holding a hypno watch in her left hand (Sandra) The four bad guys agreed with diesel 10

Strea: I hear what you are saying D10. If it weren't for that Cheeky young boy I would have killed my pathetic sister and took the throne. Now even my father, mother and my younger brother are taking a liking to him.

Hunter: If you thought that was bad, you have no idea what he did to me. He took my place as number 1 and my eldest brother Timothy had to intervene when I was so close to killing my pathetic youngest brother.

Diesel 100: I can't argue with that. Not only has that pipsqueak practically made me and my son fall into a muddy pool; he also turned mine and daniel's lackeys against us. 

Sandra: Pft that spoiled brat also put me out of my place as queen of the railways and he was immune to my hypno tech.

Diesel 10: (booming voice) ENOUGH! (The rest of the villains have gone silent) Good. Now I think we all can agree that the little blue puffball and his steam team humiliated us and we want revenge right?

Narrator: The other villains nodded their heads in agreement

Diesel 10: So how about this we each form an alliance and spread chaos throughout the island after we give our tech an upgrade.

Strea: I'm sure I can help with my magic.

Narrator: Strea uses her magic to upgrade diesel 10 and diesel 100's claws, hunter's dagger and sandra's hypnowatch.

Hunter: ok now that we are upgraded how shall we kill thomas and the steam team?

Diesel 10: Don't worry Hunter. I have a plan. First we hypnotize the entire island then we hunt down the steam team and the royal family. and then we finally kill them all especially Thomas.

Strea: Evil laugh?

Diesel 10: Evil laugh.

Narrator: The villains cackle loudly as they go out of the warehouse and to a location for phase one.