The Chaos ensues

Narrator: The next day the steam team woke up from their bedrooms in tidmouth mansion and got ready for the day. We see the team talking to each other one day.

Rebecca: Oh I can't wait to start work today.

Nia: Neither can I.

Gordon: Let's go get our engines and get to work.

Narrator: So after the steam team got their jobs and left tidmouth little did they know eight of the members will get a nasty surprise when they will get home.

Diesel 10: Ok the team cats are away. Time for us mice to play.

Narrator: Diesel 10 and Diesel 100 placed bombs inside the mansion. And checked their schedule to see if Nia and Rebecca won't come back.

Diesel 10: Ah good Rebecca and Nia won't come back for some time. They have a train to london.

Diesel 100: And Wait till the whole island falls under our control.

Narrator: At london Nia and Rebecca were delivering their delivery. Sandra Hunter and Strea were making a mysterious machine.

Sandra: (Cackles quietly) Soon the whole island will get a taste of what's to come.

Hunter: Hold your horses there your highness. We need to wait until those two get a little closer.

Narrator: Once Nia and Rebecca finished their goods work. They were about to head back to tidmouth When the evil villains' plans were set in motion. The machine sent out a shock wave that will put the whole island even all of brittain under mind control. Nia and Rebecca were out cold because of the shockwave. The only ones who weren't under the hypno mojo is the rest of the steam team.

Narrator: The ffarquhar branch line was the first to feel the shockwave. Thomas Percy and Toby were knocked back and the rest of the ffarquhar workers were in a trance.

Thomas: Mavis? Daisy? Little Sisters! What's wrong?

Annie: (In zombie voice) All hail the Queen of the Railways.

Clarabel Mavis Henrietta and Daisy: (In zombie voice) All hail the Queen of the Railways.

Narrator: Toby and Percy come to Thomas and looked worried.

Percy: They all look hypnotized.

Toby: Wait hypnotized? They must be under some sort of mind control. What was the last thing they said?

Thomas: They said the Queen of the railways and... Wait the queen?

Thomas Percy and Toby: SANDRA!

Thomas: Come on guys. We'll rendez-vous with the others back at the Tidmouth mansion.

Narrator: Thomas Percy and Toby run to their engines and puff to tidmouth when Thomas saw a strange looking lamp. And took it with him

Thomas: I'll hold on to this I feel like it has something inside and I don't mean light.

Toby: I hope No one else felt the shock wave.

Narrator: But Toby was wrong. The same thing happened where Edward, Emily, Henry, Gordon and James were. They were heading to tidmouth too. Once the team left their engines outside of tidmouth sheds they went to the entrance of the mansion. When Henry noticed something.

Henry: Hey does anybody see Rebecca or Nia?

Narrator: The steam team shook their heads.

Gordon: I thought they would be here by now.