Family is always with you Gordon's rainbow magic

Narrator: When Gordon and Henry went through the two other portals, they landed in Henry's Forest.

Gordon: Seriously. Let's see how 98462 does against us in your turf.

Alfred: Oh yeah? We will see about you pompous big boss and you mongrol

Henry: Alfred. It has been a long time.

Alfred: And clearly that time hasn't been very kind to you. You still are the same wheezing weakling since the first time I saw you.

Gordon: At least Henry didn't cause that flying kipper accident. And oh yes fun fact #2 Henry isn't a crazy arsonist who blows things and people up.

Alfred: Don't you even dare mention that time Henry had that accident and had to have his engine get a rebuild or the attempted assassination. You two better give up because you are doomed. CROVAN! Get Gordon. I'll deal with unhealthy Henry first.

Henry: Oh yeah? I think it is you who should surrender. Me Gordon and the rest of the team gained the gold dust and it's magic. We'll show you who is the better one.

Narrator: Gordon and Henry blew their whistles. Henry became an orangutan and Gordon had his super speed.

Henry: Ah man an orangutan? I wanted T. Rex. I mean seriously? What's wrong with the dust today.

Gordon: I was going for my flight powers. Well never mind. We can still work with this. Just focus on Alfred I'll handle Crovan.

Henry: Got it.

Narrator: The two went in separate ways Gordon used his speed to lead Crovan away from the forest. But to Gordon's surprise Crovan had super speed too.

Gordon: (thinking) Wow. Crovan is as fast as me. Maybe it has something to do with Strea's magic. I know I will take this battle to the skys.

Narrator: Gordon blew his whistle again but he got his super strength instead. And he skidded to a stop.

Gordon: Man what does this gold dust have against flying? Wait where even am I?

Crovan: Ain't it obvious? You are on your own hill. The very same one where you got stuck on.

Gordon: I thought we were past that memory. Come on Crovan you have got to snap out of it. Alfred has you under mind control. Sort of the same way you got manipulated by Alfred into becoming his underling. His minion. His friend.

Crovan: NO! That's a LIE. Alfred is my REAL friend. You just tricked me into believing he was such a problem. And you made me think he was such a murderer.

Gordon: Because he IS the problem. He tried to murder me, Henry, Edward and Thomas. He wanted to blow us up. He didn't care if any of us gets hurt. 98462 only wants revenge.

Crovan: Liar. If he wanted revenge, why did he tell me that you tried to blow him up.

Gordon: It's no good. If I just tell him more truths that mind control will only make him think I am telling false lies about what actually happened. I better find a way to get rid of the hypnosis without harming him. I know. Hey Crovan. You know what? Let's cut a rug on these lies. Shall we?

Narrator: Gordon used his super strength to lift part of the ground and slam it back down causing the land to roll like a wave and it knocked Crovan back a bit.

Gordon: Give it up please Crovan. You are only going to hurt yourself. (sees Crovan is still fine) Or Not. In that case let's wrestle.

Narrator: Gordon and Crovan started to wrestle and Crovan's eyes stopped swirling.