The magic of leadership and friendship Thomas' rainbow magic

Narrator: The steam team got to London where they were looking for the villains.

Thomas: Diesel 10. Where are you?

James: Help us out a little MARCO.

Narrator: James tries to listen to someone say polo but all he heard was silence.

James: You are such a bad sport D10.

Percy: Come out come out where ever you are.

Gordon: That goes for Diesel 100 and Strea too.

Henry: Why are you so scared of us? Is it because we kicked your butts every single time?

Emily: Come on Diesel 10 where are you and your frenemies?

Narrator: Then Strea who was invisible crept over to the steam team and placed her hands over Percy.

Percy: Whoa ho what was that?

Strea: Peekaboo. I see you.

Percy: It's you.

Thomas: Hello Strea. Where is your boss?

Sandra: He is busy at the moment.

Narrator: The steam team looked around and saw the villains on the ledges.

James: HEY! What gives? What's the big idea anyway? I thought we defeated you.

Lucy: Ha. Strea found us and used her magic to awaken us. Now we can have some fun.

Gordon: Too bad Crovan isn't with you. He is somewhere you will never find him.

Alfred: Ah phooey. Never send a traitorous friend to do a villain's job.

Toby: We kicked your butts before and we are going to do it again.

Zach: So be it. This is going to be fun.

Narrator: The steam team and the villains go into an all out brawl. But the team decided to mix things up Gordon and Henry took on Hunter. James took on Lucy and Alfred with Edward, Thomas, Percy and Emily battled Strea and Sophia, Toby duked it out with Zach and Sandra.

Gordon: Hey Hunter is it true that Thomas called you a stuck up tomato?

Hunter: Hey! I AM NOT A TOMATO! Get a whiff of this.

Narrator: Then Hunter sends some poisonous mist over to the duo. Gordon used his super strength to block the mist with some of the floor but Henry still a dog smelled the mist and gagged.

Henry: Cough Cough. Phew! Smells almost as bad as James' cooking.

James: HEY! My cooking is good for your health!

Lucy: Focus on the battle.

Alfred: Yeah show us what you got.

Edward: James! A little help here.

James: I'm thirsty though. I'll give you a new playmates to make some noise instead though .

Narrator: James used his mirror powers to make two echo copies of himself and had the first echo clone help Edward and the second to battle Lucy. While the villains were distracted James got some water from the water fountain.

James: Ah refreshing.

Toby: I am glad you can join the party. It is going to be a real GAS.