Breaking the hypnosis battle between friends and enemies

Narrator: Gordon was facing Nia and Rebecca.

Gordon: Nia. Rebecca. I don't want to hurt you. You are not in control of yourselves.

Narrator: Rebecca just used her prehensile hair to try and tangle Gordon but he used his super speed to escape and try to make them dizzy. Nia touched the stone floor and used her absorption power to coat herself in stone and trip Gordon.

Gordon: Agh. These two are stronger than I thought. Strea must have given them more power than I thought.

Nia: You abandoned us now you will pay.

Gordon: No. We didn't betray you. I didn't betray you.

Rebecca: Liar!

Narrator: Then Rebecca uses her prehensile hair to latch on to Gordon. And she gave him a tight squeeze. Nia used her absorbtion to drain Gordon of his powers.

Percy: Gordon! Listen! If my speech helped Thomas get rid of the shadow dust, maybe it will work on Nia nd Rebecca.

Strea: Don't be ridiculous little Percy. Friendship. Love. Those mean nothing to me. The only thing that matters now is having the entire island grovel at our feet.

Percy: Shut up Strea! Gordon! You have to try.

Narrator: Gordon was hesitant because he isn't the guy who would go emotional but he knew that Percy might be right. As Nia was about to finish draining Gordon, he stopped Nia by using his time magic.

Gordon: Wait Nia stop we don't fight each other we are a team! Listen don't you remember who I am? I am Gordon Gresley the number 4 and the biggest of the steam team. You are Nia Kur the helpful one. You are also the number 18 on the NWR and the first tank engine driver along with Thomas to go all around the world. You looked so happy when you were working on our railway. Remember the time I took my anger out on you when Henry and Edward transferred to other schools? Sure I was a little bit angry about that but it was only because those two were my best friends before Thomas formed the steam team. You helped me see that even if there are silly changes to something and your friends go away it doesn't mean I stopped my friendship with Edward and Henry, I will always be friends with them forever and ever. You became my friend after that incident. Do you know what you are trying to do now? If you try to do this it might ruin our friendship forever. I am doing this because you are my friend Nia and I want you to understand.

Narrator: Nia soon took in Gordon's words and remembered the memories she made, from the time she went with Thomas around the world, to helping out Gordon. By the time the time magic wore off, she soon got a bad headache and everybody looked in shock as the shine of shadow dust left her body rendering her to sleep.

Percy: Alright I knew it was my speech that broke the shadow dust's control over Thomas.

Thomas: It wasn't JUST the speech Percy. It was because you reminded me of my happiest memories and my friendship with you guys. It must be our friendship with each other that overcomes the darkness.

James: Well that's Nia down and we just need to free Rebecca and then we can finally settle the score with diesel 10 once and for all.

Henry: First we have to rid ourselves of this corrupt royal.

Strea: I don't care if I lose a few minions. They were all pawns to Diesel 10's plot anyway.

Emily: Doesn't that make you a pawn too?

Strea: Not at all.

Rebecca: How dare you do that to Nia. Some friend you are. You wouldn't even rescue us when we were held captive.