Chapter 7

THE COOL PRESIDENT'S RULE

Someone's POV:

Pagkatapos ang mainit na pagsalubong ay iginayak na ng Supreme na si Mrs. Allison Ford ang mga exchange student sa Gymnasium ng paaralan upang maipaliwanag ang rason ng pagpili ng mga estudyante sa ibang school at upang makapagbigay ng kaalaman sa mga new student ukol sa mga rules and regulations ng paaralan.

Zee POV:

Mrs. Ford guided us to their gymnasium, obviously we're new here. Pagdating namin do'n ay nakatingin sa amin ang mga estudyante. Tsk.

Ngayon lang ba sila nakakita ng tao. Sarap dumukot ng mga mata eh. Aissh. Damn! I hate attention.

Mrs. Ford POV:

I'm smiling secretly, 'coz I really love to stare to this cool girl. Well, I can sense that she hate attention like my son. I like her facial expression. It suits her so much. So, I lead her up to the stage. But before going to my seat, I hug her, the reason why she startled. And I glare to my son sitting at the front and playfully smirked. He already know what I mean.

"Good morning dear students. Here in front are the exchange student of Catholic High in the Philippines. Please give them a round of applause.". - ani ng mc.

We stand and clap for them.

"At this moment, we will discuss our rules here in Phoenix Academy, and after that the rules also and speech of the Catholic High President." - dugtong pa nito.

As their supreme, I stand and start to discuss our rules:

•Students are allowed to wear their uniform. If you violate this, 5 hours of detention.

•Gambling inside the campus is prohibited.

•Late comers will be punished.

•Breaking properties equivalent of suspension.

If you all wondering why we have exchange student is to strengthen our friendship and relationship to Catholic High.

That's all. And I hope you enjoy your one year stay here.

Zee POV:

So, yun lang ang rules and regulations nila. Edi mas mahigpit pala samin. Tsk. But for this moment I will decide MY RULE. It's easy to follow yet dangerous to defy.

Kaya tumayo na rin ako. I don't have any choice but to talk.

"Good morning fellow students, Zacc Effine Ellaine Mendoza the President of Catholic High.

Thank you for inviting us here, for the warm welcome and nice treatment. Well, as a President I have also my OWN RULE that must follow. (then I smirk devilish) I have only 2 rules.

1st *** RESPECT US
2nd *** OBEY RULE NUMBER 1

after saying it I stare at them coldly. Then go back to my sit.

Phoenix Academy POV:

God! Who is she. She looks like a devil. The way she stare and look is breathtaking, she's very risky. She's like a puzzle that if you push your curiosity it's like leading to your own death.

Maging ang mga guro ay nagsinghapan dahil sa kanya.

Clein POV:

Fuck! I'm cold, but the way she stare is like killing you brutally. She's not ordinary. Mmm. Interesting..

Keep reading. (*´∀'*)