Returning and Reuniting

The whirlpool in Narnia closed and Caspian brushed his fingers through his hair. "What if it hadn't worked? What if Lucy and Edmund were lost forever? What was I thinking sending Eustace?" He scolded himself. "He was only a child."

Right as he was going to lose hope, there was a shout for help from the water

Right as he was going to lose hope, there was a shout for help from the water. Caspian opened his eyes and rushed to the starboard side. He couldn't believe his eyes. "We need help!" He shouted for the crew and jumped into the water himself like he had when the younger Pevensies and Eustace had come.

There were two people in the water who were swimming towards the ship but their outfits were dragging them down. Caspian got ahold of the female and heard a very sweet and familiar voice. "Caspian!" She exclaimed.

"Susan!" Caspian couldn't believe his eyes once again. But that disbelief was for a much different reason. She pulled him into a big hug when they heard another voice.

"I'm here as well." Peter commented sarcastically.

"Peter!" Caspian exclaimed when breaking out of the hug.

Once they had gotten onboard the ship, Caspian rushed to get them dry towels. "Here." He handed them the spare ones from the deck and was about to introduce them when Peter went first.

"I can't believe that we are back!" Peter was almost on the verge of tears.

"Peter, concentrate." Susan tried to bring him into the moment.

"Right." He sighed, controlling his emotions.

"I'm glad that you are back." Caspian told them.

"Caspian, where are Edmund and Lucy?" Susan asked him, her heart beating faster every second that she couldn't see her siblings.

"Oh no." Peter whispered and Susan looked at him. "We've left Eustace behind!" He exclaimed.

"Will he be alright?" Caspian had to make sure that Eustace was not going to be in any danger.

"I'm sure that he would find his way to the Professor's house." Susan stated, worried about him, but she was more worried about her siblings.

"But where are our siblings?" Peter asked, acting like his High King self.

"We better go down to the cabins." Caspian suggested and the other two agreed.

" Caspian suggested and the other two agreed