Fuck

A school field trip was coming up quickly where they'd be visiting the USJ learning facility. It had many different simulations and scenarios in the medical and rescue military field, and to say the kids weren't looking forward to it would be a lie. They had been on their best behavior for the whole week so they wouldn't risk getting left behind on bad behavior with Mic. Even Izuku temporarily ceased flipping off All Might every time he saw him in order to go. Not that he stopped sneaking out to clean the beach. 

With Todoroki now on Izuku's case with the sneaking out, he had no choice but to try to bring Todoroki with him. It had taken a lot of begging to even let Izuku continue going to the beach, because in Todoroki's words, it was "a fucking miracle a walking disaster like him had managed that long by himself." Izuku had pouted for the rest of the day to try and change his mind, not that it had worked.

Although, so far Todoroki hadn't managed to make it past Aizawa either, instead proving a useful distraction for Izuku to be more unnoticeable. The consequences being a dreadful lecture every time Todoroki caught him alone.

Finally the day came for the field trip. School felt excessively long for everyone, each second a minute, each minute an hour, each hour a year. When the final bell rang they were on the bus before it even finished ringing. They didn't hide their excitement on the bus drive there either. It was kind of refreshing for Izuku to watch their excitement over the trip. He found himself listening in to random conversations around him and relaxing.

"I can't believe it's finally time! What are you hoping to try, Bakugou?"

"I wanna try and incorporate some dancing into some cool moves! Help me out?"

"Let's do this!"

"Why the fuck are you fucking pestering me? Fuck off."

Aizawa eventually got tired of all the loud noises and shut them up with one look. After that the bus ride was dead silent and 'peaceful'.

"We're here." Aizawa was the only teacher with them at the moment, though they had been told to cope ahead for another helper that would meet them there.

Filing out, everyone headed into the huge, towering building in front of them. It was the biggest building Shinso and Todoroki had ever seen, excluding abusive and illegal places. They had to admit it was quite impressive.

"Hi there kids! I'm Thirteen, I'll be your helper for the day!" A tall woman in a strange white astronaut suit introduced herself. She was beaming under her helmet, but no one could tell because of its reflective surface. They didn't like this strange lady.

Aizawa sent the group a warning look as if knowing what they were thinking. A venomous look that spat "don't you fucking try shit."

Izuku let himself look around the building. There were clear different sections, a water area with a plot boat, a literally fire-filled area that Katsuki was clearly looking everywhere but, a frozen ice and snow filled hill, and so much more. It was actually pretty fascinating.

"Alright, so we're going to be splitting into several groups to explore each location! I'm going to assign you randomly, so don't hold it against me!" Thirteen gave a short laugh though she actually sounded nervous. Izuku wondered what the past experiences had done.

Izuku ended up in a group with Tsuyu and Mina. Todoroki was by himself, due to reasons no one knew, Shinso, Kaminari, Jiro and Momo were in another group, Kirishima and Katsuki, and so on.

Izuku wished he had Todoroki in his group. Todoroki felt a pang of jealousy before he could stop it. Shinso felt incredibly smug.

"Go on to your assigned sections," Thirteen instructed. "Remember we'll be monitoring and watching you guys carefully."