Wandering Hands

Word Count: 1.9k

Warnings: smut

Author's Note: Here's something short, sweet and smutty. As always, feedback is kindly appreciated as are requests and any ideas you all would like to shoot my way. Enjoy and tpwk!

If there was one thing that Y/N loved most, aside from her loving boyfriend, it was a good bubble bath. There weren't very many things that a nice, warm, and well-scented tub couldn't fix. It was her safe space, her time to decompress from whatever had happened that day or that week and just be. The water always welcomed her and worked away at the tension in her spine, something that seemed to be ever-persistent as of lately. It also happened to be where she was currently.

Her hair was tucked away messily out of her face and her neck rested on the bathtub pillow that was a gift from her lover after he discovered her penchant for staying submerged in the water until her fingers were cold and pruney. The gentle scent of lavender wafted throughout the master bathroom, infiltrating her lungs and putting her even more at ease. A soft melody played in through the speaker of her cell phone that was propped up against the lip of the tub along with an assortment of hers and Harry's favorite products. She couldn't have felt more at peace with herself, allowing her mind to drift far off into its own world while she soaked her worries in the mountain of bubbles that surrounded her.

She missed Harry, her lover. It felt selfish to admit it, but she knew it was the truth. He'd been having long workdays for the past several months in order to put the final touches on his upcoming projects. Their bedroom door would quietly creak open far off into the night and she'd become aware of his presence when she felt his side of the bed dip under his weight and his arms wrap loosely around her waist. Come morning, the sheets would be ice cold. She wasn't even sure if he'd been properly taking care of himself anymore seeing as she quite literally almost never saw him apart from the off chance she forced her eyes to stay open until he came home. He'd take an off day every week or so, but even then, it wasn't enough.

They both knew this, that they weren't giving each other the time they deserved. They also knew this was only temporary. Just a few more weeks of this torturous work schedule and they'd have each other's full attention for longer than just a few hours at a time. However, this didn't change the fact that currently, Y/N had found herself missing Harry in other ways.

It wasn't uncommon for Harry to come home absolutely beaten and unable to hold any type of conversation before sleep overtook his body and he was out cold. Their time together lately had consisted of Harry would pulling Y/N from her sleep when he came to bed, his length laying heavy against her pajama-clad thighs. She'd always been so receptive to his touch, meaning she'd give into him at a moment's notice. She would see in his tired eyes how much he needed her, all of her, but she could never find it in herself to come to Harry when she needed him. He works too hard. He doesn't need anything else to be worrying about, especially not from you, she'd tell herself. She cast her desires aside. Which was exactly why, when her tender muscles relaxed into the warm, sudsy tub, her fingers soon made home in between her legs.

She worked the tips of her fingers over her heat slowly, savoring the tingling sensation that accompanied her own teasing touches. Tracing over the petals of her pussy that led right to her sensitive bundle of nerves. In her mind, it was Harry's hand that stroked her gently and collected her wetness on his calloused fingertips. It was his palm massaging her soapy breasts with his other free hand, making sure to pay extra attention to her nipples in the way her knew that she liked. She needed him so badly. Her thoughts were so consumed by images of him taking her over the edge that she'd neglected to hear the door to hers and Harry's home open and Harry himself step inside.