1

Seonghwa pov

I'm tired.Its been 30 minutes I've been running along with my classmates but I'm already out of breath.Stupid P.E lesson.I hate this lesson ever.Its tiring and you'll get sweats a lot.

Prr!Prrr!

Ah, finally!I laid my body to the ground.Sweats all over my body.No matter how many times I talk to Mr Kim,he never let me escape his class.He said that its important to attend his lesson to build stamina so that you don't get weak.

"Seonghwa,are you okay?" I look to my side to see Minho coming with two bottles.

"I'm fine.I just don't like P.E." I answer while taking one bottles from his hands and mutter thank you.In one gulp,the bottles went empty.

Minho just chuckle while taking a seat beside me. "How come you don't like it?Besides its fun and not boring like other class."

"I rather stay at class.This P.E. just wasting my time with useless exercise and other stuff that is so damn fucking tiring!"

"That's because you weak." I look up to meet my enemy eyes.Kim Hongjoong.The famous and popular among student at school.

I glare at him but he never take that seriously as I done it everytime I meet him.Instead,he return with a playful smirk.

"Fuck off Kim.Its none of your bussiness."

"You don't have to be rude.Besides,its bad for your reputation since you known well in this school." He playfuly replied while looking at his nail as if there some dirt in it.

I lazily stand up which makes Minho look up to me.However as I walk,Hongjoong manage to trip me by putting his damn foot to where I was walking that cause me to fell off on my knees.

"You-" my glare even more murderous than before.I watch as Kim and his friends laugh their ass off as they leave me on the ground,hopeless.I swear if look can kill,Kim would be dead right now.

"Seonghwa,are you okay?" Minho ask worriedly for the second time.I just nod but my gaze never off of Kim.

Hongjoong Pov

I watch Park glare at me but I playfully return it with wink.That's makes him even more mad and that glare he give even more murderous than before.

"Did you see his damn face!?" Wooyoung state beside me while laughing.He can't stop laughing,neither Mingi.And they have this habit to hit people while laughing and the person they hit immediately throw a punch on each of their stomach.

"Stop hitting me!I'm not your damn object to hit!" Yeosang spat annoyed at Wooyoung and Mingi behavior.

"Sorry...but...HAHAHAHAH...did u see-"

"Shut up Mingi!"

I just shrugged my shoulder off leaving them on their own world while taking my phone out of my pants pockets.

"P.E class is over now!Make sure to shower properly before entering class!" I heard our teachers said and turn my head to his direction.

"Guys,come on." I said taking their attention.A moments later they come following me besides.

I took a moments to look up at the sky to see the sun shinning brightly.Its been said the wheather today gonna be raining soon but there's no sign of raining.

Yeosang Pov

I watch as Hongjoong stare at the sky for a long time.Its seem bright and there's no sign it will be raining today.Maybe you want to know why he care for the weather that much but there's a secret that Hongjoong kept that I the only who know.

Hongjoong-

"Hey you two!What are you waiting for?We don't want to be late for our lunch aren't we?" Wooyoung snap my thought.

Hongjoong who has been looking at the sky clear his thought. He walk past by me and I follow behind.Well,I hope it doesn't rain tho.

Guys don't forget to vote and comments! <3
Anyway english is not my first language so if there's any error, please understand!
Btw,I've become atiny last month in this year!🥳🥳
See yall in the next chapter!!