♢O N E♢

Edited.

Place: Hill's Of Love

"Jimin look at that girl! Her skirt is rolled up because of the wind!" Taehyung told Jimin while laughing his ass off, pointing at the girl far away from them, but near enough for Taehyung's eyes.

Jimin looked at where he pointed and shook his head afterward. He was way better than the man next to him.

Taehyung was a total jerk whenever he was with his best friend, Jimin. But Jimin wasn't like that, he always had everything under control, everything appropriate.

Taehyung wasn't the bad guy though... He was a good man every time. A man whom everyone bowed their heads under his shadow.

But when it came to Jimin, he couldn't control himself but to do funny things, say jokes, anything fun just to make him happy.

Jimin was his life savior after all.

"Oh Tae, shut up," Jimin said as he pushed Tae's shoulder a little.

They were at their favorite place, Hill's Of Love. They came here every weekend, to clear their minds. To be away from the business world even if it was for a few hours.

People often came here with their partners. Guys with their girlfriends. Husbands with their wives.

"Taehyung, I think we should change this place. I mean, let's go to another place instead of here. People will misunderstand us." Jimin said as he turned his head to look at his friend.

"How will they think? That we're gay?" Taehyung smirked reading Jimin's mind with the ability he had since childhood.

Jimin nodded his head once and said, "Exactly.", still looking at Taehyung.

"And why is that?" Taehyung tilted his head to the side.

"Look at every guy here! They all bought their girls with themselves! And look at me, I brought you!" Jimin angrily said then turned away from him, a smirk now on his face. "How bad I wish you were a girl..." He dramatically sighed.

Taehyung's eyes widened. He never thought his best friend would say such a rude thing to him.

He got up from his place and looked down at Jimin who was now looking up at him, his lips pressed tightly against each other, preventing his laugh.

"Fine! I'll leave and you bring that girl that you'll never be able to have!" Taehyung said with a pout, making Jimin think for the millionth time in his life, that Taehyung is the cutest.

"Sit down I'm just kidding," Jimin said as he took his wrist and forced him to sit down beside him again.

They spent a while in comfortable silence, both enjoying each other's company and the beautiful view in front of them.

They always sat down on the highest place the hill could give, the view of the Busan city in front of them.

"You know what day is it today?" Taehyung asked, breaking the silence.

Jimin turned and looked at Taehyung. "Uh, Sunday." He answered, not knowing what Taehyung meant by asking that question.

"No silly, I didn't mean that." Taehyung rolled his eyes.