♢N I N E♢

Edited.

The next day was the day you were leaving your house.

You entered the kitchen after the squeeze process by Jennie and Lily.

Lily said that Taehyung was in the kitchen, so you went there to say goodbye to your brother.

Even though his shouts were echoing through your ears, you still wanted to say goodbye.

What could you do?

He was your brother, you couldn't leave without saying goodbye.

You stepped into the kitchen and saw Taehyung sitting while drinking his tea. You stopped behind him, him seemingly still unaware of your presence. "I'm leaving Taehyung." You said calmly.

Hearing your voice, he stood up then turned around, and without letting out a word he engulfed you in his embrace. "I'm sorry." He whispered, placing his neck in the crock of your neck. "You won't leave without accepting my apologies right?"

The cry you've been holding since the minute you woke up today, just got stronger. You held back your tears.

This is so hard. I don't want to leave him. My house. I don't want to.

But I won't cry, I'll make him sad even more.

There's no need to cry, I'm gonna come back after 9 months.

Right?

"Yeah, apologies accepted." You said with a chuckle, rubbing his back while tears started sliding down.

"This house will be so empty without you, Papino. Your annoying voice-" His voice cracked, and he let out a sob which only made you cry harder against his chest. He took a deep breath. "Your annoying voice won't be heard in the house anymore, and I hate that so fucking much."

You let out a chuckle again, but it ended with a sob. "Are you trying to make me cry or something?"

"No, I'm telling the truth." He said then broke the hug and kissed your forehead and cheek. "I love you, sis. I'll miss you. But I'll come and visit you."

"Promise?"

"Promise." He smiled.

At that moment, your phone buzzed. You take it out from the back pocket of your jeans which you wear with a big - pink - hoodie, your hair braided neatly.

Jimin:
The car is waiting for you outside.

You sighed out a heavy breath and looked at the ceiling. You then looked down again at your phone, pressing the call button.

I'll have a heart attack one day for sure. Only because of who?

Park Jimin

You wiped your tears away and smiled at Taehyung with a strange face.

"Miss Kim."

Jimin's voice startled you. You cleared your throat. "What are you doing? You know I have my car, why did you send a car to-"

"Because you're mine in the moment." He said.

A shiver ran down your spine and you were scared, what if your heart jumped out from your chest? You looked at Taehyung and smiled before turning around and going out of the kitchen.

"Y/N, just get in the car, I wanna do everything for you."

You didn't know how to explain your feelings. Just god knew how you felt. The nerves in your stomach took weird turns while your heart beat even faster, and your breath quickened.