♢S E V E N♢

Edited.

"Chloe I said bring the papers I have to sign for the hall! Where the hell are they?!" You shouted on the intercom which was on your office desk.

A busy day, with an angry Y/N. You had to finish your work by 6, but slow assistance didn't help. It was one hour ago when you asked for those papers, but...

It didn't take two minutes when a knock on your door could be heard. "Come in!"

The door opened revealing the breathless Chloe. She walked towards your desk at full speed, placing two papers which she took one hour to take to you, not daring to look at your face. "H-here, sign this one." You signed one of them and she took it, placing the other one in front of you. "This one too." She said.

"Be late this time, and you'll never know where your ass came from." You glared at her, while placing your pen on the desk, making sure to make a loud thud with it. "And when Park Jimin came, call me right away."

"Y-yes, Miss. Do you need anything else?"

"No. Get the hell out."

You barely got angry at your staff, they were always hard-working and perfect. But you didn't know what was wrong with your assistant today.

_____________

Jimin, for the second time in his life, entered the pink and white lobby of your Fashion House.

He swore even the building smelled L' IMPÉRATRICE - D&G. The perfume you used, the scent that always messed with his mind.

Almost all of the employees - including the males - stopped in their tracks as the prince-like boy walked in.

Good looking, rich looking, and breathtaking.

A white shirt, sleeves reaching his elbows, a few buttons left open showing off his white chest. Shorts that reached above his knees, half of his muscular thighs, and his legs on full display. Round sunglasses which looked so good on him.

He looked like a complete model. If Y/N designed male clothes, she could hire him as a model.

He doesn't even get the chance to ask the receptionist when you come out from the elevator, your head hung low looking at the papers in your hands, black high heels echoing through the big lobby. Maybe a bit annoying for the people around, but a beautiful melody for his ears, since it's from you.

"Chloe, call the models right now and tell them to be here tomorrow. I want them to try the clothes. Got it?" You said as soon as you reached her table.

"Yes, Miss. And the make-up artists called back 5 minutes ago. They showed their approval."

"Good." You said and turned around to go back to your room but stopped as soon as you saw Jimin standing, waiting for you to finish. "Oh, Jimin." You quickly approached him.

A smile formed on his lips almost immediately. "When did you come?" You asked him.

"Just when you came out from the elevator." He said, taking a glance at your body, analyzing the curves that those tight clothes showed off.

"Then why do you just stand here?"

"It was enjoyable...

Watching you busy with work." He answered, a smirk on his lips.

Your heart fluttered, his smirk sending a shiver down your spine.

Damn...

You cleared your throat. "I was about to call you." You said ignoring his remark. "I'm ready to go."

"Let's go then," Jimin answered.

_____________

In the car, all you had to do was to avoid staring the hell out at Jimin, because it was better to do that. For your health of course.

The man was just so handsome, and his driving the car was just a cherry on top of your cake.

He was glowing like a diamond, handsome to the point you almost threw up. It was like your head and eyes turned in his direction on their own, it was just hard avoiding him after all.

Not too long after, you and he arrived at the Clinic and entered the building. Just to come out with sad news...

Dr Jung who was in charge of handling you and Jimin's case, sighed and took off his round glasses after seeing the results of your checkups.

Your heart immediately started beating faster, sweat coating your palms. The doctor said that you can't do that program, because it will have bad effects on you after giving birth.

That was just sad, too sad for your liking, you weren't able to give the man the only thing he wanted.

You were about to say, it's okay I still wanna do it, and that you don't mind the effects.

But Jimin was way faster than you. He thanked the doctor after telling him that they're not doing it if that's the case. And you and him both came out silently.

The whole ride to your house was an awkward and uncomfortable silence, both of you in your bubble of thoughts.

You are ashamed of yourself while thinking about just how useless you are, cursing yourself every now and then while keeping the thick hot tears at bay.

Jimin thinking about how to keep you and his friendship like how it was these last days, not minding the fact that you can't do his favor.

His number one worry was how he keep in touch with you, and how not to let you go.

Those thoughts were cut though when you mumbled out the most unexpected thing, which crossed Jimin's mind - but never expected it from you to approve, or even accept it.

Something that shocked you as well.

"I can give you one through a natural way..."

_______________________________________

End of chapter seven.