♢S I X♢

Edited.

After exiting Jimin's car and watching
he drove off, you entered your house,
and was about to go upstairs right away to your room, but you stopped.

I didn't ask him to come in...

Wtf! Such a bitch....

Great, just great. Now he'll think about me in another way...

Oh my god, how can I be so careless...?

Jimin was taking all your attention to the point you became "careless" as you said.

You immediately remembered how your mother told you to be nice and respectful.

Now my own Mom thinks that I'm an ass...

You were sure that Jimin had left, you saw it with your own eyes, but you still turned around and looked outside through the small window, hoping for Jimin to be here for any reason.

But no one was there...

You sighed and decided to text him a "Sorry." later.

Shit, I don't even have his number...

You just decided to ask Taehyung for his number and again you made your way to the second floor. But as soon as you put your foot on the first stair, a windshield whimper laugh stopped you.

It's SeokJin!!

You immediately ran to the living room, excited to see your cousin, even though you were with him not a long time ago.

SeokJin was so sweet and lovely that you couldn't help but get excited to see him every time you heard his name or voice.

You stepped into the living room and were greeted by three smiling faces.

Jungkook who was clapping his hands while laughing, his bunny smile on display. Taehyung who was covering his mouth with one of his hands, the other on his tummy, eyes closed tightly, laughing too. And finally, SeokJin who was sitting with a proud smile watching the two younger boys laughing.

I bet he made a joke.

I don't know why they're even laughing...

His jokes aren't even funny.

"You must have said a -for real- funny joke." You said as you sat down next to SeokJin. The two other ones were so busy laughing that you didn't bother speaking with them.

SeokJin slides one of his arms around your shoulders, side-hugging you. "You wanna hear it, beautiful?" He asked.

You weren't sure how to respond. However, Jungkook grabbed your attention right away. "Y-Y/N- Just-" His laughter wouldn't let him speak, and he ended up hitting his head on Taehyung's thigh, and him hitting Jungkook's back, both laughing like crazy.

You laughed a bit seeing their state, and for the first time, you had a strong desire to hear SeokJin's joke. And you looked at Jin with a questioning face, which wasn't the best thing though.

He knitted his eyebrows together like usual. "What does a policeman say to his belly button?" He tried hard to look professional, hiding his smile.

And your mind flew everywhere, trying to get what he was saying but nothing came.

"You're under the vest!" Jin continued, then joined the two in their laughing marathon.

All you could do was look at all of them with a blank face.