♢S E V E N T E E N♢

"Im pregnant...."

Jimin looked down at the test in your hand, wich now showed two lines.

She's....

Damn she's pregnant.

Jimin was happy. A very happy man in that moment. He's gonna be a father, for real now.

You were crying of course. Tears seemed to not take permission from you, they did what they want. That only made Jimin confused, making him forget about his happiness. Why you always made him forget his happiness? Wich was always you, or caused by you.

Why is she crying right now?

Is she crying out of happiness? Or sadness?

Were you really happy? yes. Sad? Hell, again yes. Why? Because you knew, you can't be with a part from your body, and a part from the only guy you liked. You knew, you can't be the mother of his child, nor the woman of his house.

Jimin was struggling, he didn't know what to do. Heck he didn't even know how to react, leave alone you crying.

I should hug her, right?

No. I think I should kiss her...

What the fuck I don't know!

This is so new and so odd. I'm so happy, yet so sad! Why in the fuck I have to say Y/N give me a baby, then fuck off?!

Damn I'm gonna tear a mom and her baby apart!

Y/N is the mom and the child is mine! Oh god-

Wait is she smiling?

His worriness and thought just went away when he saw your smile while your tears were still streaming. You for sure were a Dimond, shining under the illuminating lights of the room. He smiled in return too, his arms gently tightening around you, while his face leaned a bit closer.

"Can i kiss you Y/N?" Jimin asked in a whisper tone. Your already beating like crazy heart fluttered again. Jimin it's not good for her, she's pregnant....

He's asking me if he can kiss me or not?

Fuck to yes of course he can. You nodded shyly, your cheeks red by now. His plump lips landed on yours, devouring yours in a sweet way wich you'll never forget. It was confusing, the man was just so good at making you weak. The moment cut short when he removed his lips and rested his head on yours, both you and him breathing heavily.

What should I say now...?

Oh yeah.

"Thank you... Thank you so much lovely..." was all he could say.

Shut up before you embarrass your self.

_____________

The next day was a beautiful sunny day, the sun proudly telling everyone that it's time for it's show.

You opened your eyes, blinking for a few times until your eyes adjusted to the bright light of the morning.

You shifted in your place a bit, and that's when you noticed that the place beside you is already empty, indicating that Jimin is gone. You sat up, rubbing your eyes a cute pout on your lips.

Little did you know, Jimin was sitting in the small chair in the corner of the room, watching you with a soft smile, while his right hand was rubbing his chin slowly.

You stood up. "What the hell!" You shouted once you saw him, startled. "Seriously! Why are you sitting there!" You said as your hand was on your chest, showing how scared you were.

He stood up then started walking towards you, his hands now in his pockets while his smile was still shining. "Sorry I didn't mean to. How are you?"

You looked down, trying to fight the smile making its place on your lips due to his caring manners, the guys made you melt by some simple things. "I'm fine, thanks."

"Go take a shower, so we can have breakfast together." He said. Your eyes widened when he leaned in, and your cheeks heated up when he placed a soft kiss on your forehead before leaving the room.

You wished to explain the feeling of being kissed by Jimin, at least on the forehead. He only wasn't only Park Jimin, he was a caring guy, a man who any woman on this earth wants. Polite. Loving. Anything you say. Almost like the guys from stories.

After finishing your morning routines, you went down stairs, then to the kitchen just to find Jimin with a big book in his hands, the two confused maid infront of him.

He was wearing a white robe wich had black designs on it, glasses on his sculptured nose, his index finger swaying from right to left while reading the book for the two poor women out loud.

He had his head buried in the book, "Wait! Uhhhh......You should put milk in it as well! But- wait what! Ah! Yeah, mix it together with the other ingredients."

The maids were pacing around, trying hard to catch up with whatever the guy was saying. You went to the situation, the three giving you attention, and Jimin immediately smiles cutely at you. "Oh you came."

"Hmm. What are you doing?" You asked, pointing the book with your finger.

He looked down at the book, then at you again, his mouth opened. "Thisisabookwichhassomanyhealthy foodsforpregnantwomanandi'm readingitforthemsotheycancookitforyou." And he released a long breathe after.

You blinked your eyes twice at the man, shocked by how fast he said thoes words.

What did he just say...?

Why is he so fast?

What you didn't know was that he was so shy about the things he was doing, he couldn't say it like a normal man, and tried to escape by saying it fastly.

Wait...

Healthy foods for... pregnant-

Oh my god!

"Go go, sit down it will be finished." He said, as he pulled out one of the kitchen stools for you to sit on.

Goodness... this is not good for me, nor for the baby....

_______________________________________

End of chapter seventeen.

Shine bbs 🌌