♢F I V E♢

Edited

Author's Note:

Any medical information that's used in this chapter *and the following ones maybe* are fake and far away from reality, they're all from my imagination, please do NOT take it seriously. Enjoy

_______________________________________

Jimin entered the lobby of your
'fashion home', his heart picking up its pace knowing that he was about to see you again, but his boyish eyes disliked the colors decorating the place.

The walls are pink, the ceiling white, the floor white, and the furniture pink.

Everything is white and pink!

Aren't grey or black better?!

Shaking his head and clearing his head of those useless thoughts, he went towards the reception table.

"Excuse me, how can I find Miss Kim?" He asked the receptionist, smirking afterward remembering the way you regretted being called by that name.

"May I know your name?" The blonde girl asked him.

"Park Jimin."

The girl started typing something on the computer in front of her, then looked up at him. "Hmm... Follow me..."

He found her a bit strange.

One eyebrow raised? Humming?

But he followed her. She's not bad thought. Following behind her, he also stole a glance at her ass which was swaying from right to left.

__________________

You were busy working on one of your designs when a knock on your door startled you.

"Come in." You said and the door opened revealing Jimin who was waving his hands with a smile making his eyes disappear.

"Hello Y/N!" He said with his loud- boyish- voice which reached your ears immediately.

His act was as if they had been best friends for years. Cute.

A rush of heat went up to your cheeks, leaving a red blush on them, he was so handsome that made you blush.

The black hoodie, black tight jeans, and black cap just added more beauty to his figure.

As for Jimin, he again was met with a room engulfed in pink and white. But he couldn't be more careless, because a beautiful girl was standing out of everything.

Wearing a white and black casual jumpsuit, your hair braided to a side, and a red strand shining between the brown ones. You just looked so simple, so perfect, so beautiful.

"Welcome, Jimin." You smiled. "Why don't you take a seat?"

He swallowed hard which was invisible to you because he kept the smile on his face. Your voice was so soft, which along with that smile of yours, troubled him.

Why she has to be so beautiful?

Why so stunning?

"I think it's better if we go right away, of course, if you're done with your work." He said.

"Yes I'm done, let's go." You said and started collecting your phone and purse, then going towards the door where Jimin was holding the door for you to go out before him.

_____________

In Jimin's car, you just looked out through the window looking at the countless buildings passing by you.