☦︎︎ The Man in Black ☦︎︎ Chap 5 ☦︎︎

Last Time -------------------------------------

Class 1A were at the hotel waiting till they had to go to bed but instead of having a wonderful sleep they were interrupted by the building being bombed.

No one knows who bombed the hotel but all Class 1A was to run away to escape the raging fire. But whilst they were doing that a man in black was n their way, his name no one knew.

Present ---------------------------------------------------------

Ochaco: "Who are you? We need to escape let us through!!"

???: *coughs* "Im sorry but no but I do need the bird, candy cane kid, explosion boy and broccoli boy. If you give me them then i dont need to harm you."

Momo: "NO! We shall not give you our friends!"

???: "Well i guess you made your stand, it seems there will need to be some unneeded death. Oh well i dont really care either way."

RASHOMOUN

The man in black was no ordinary man it was Ryūnosuke Akutagawa one of the strongest members In the port mafia.

Atsushi warned the students earlier that day but didn't expect them to meet so soon.

FlAsHbAcK ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atsushi handed the class 1 A kids a photo of a man with white and black hair,

(Ok ik it's not the best 1 but I basically rushed this cause ik ppl have missed this story)

Atsushi said that if they ever saw him they should run away but I guess now isn't the best of times......

To be continued or not idk I'm deciding the now if I want to continued his or not.