☦︎︎WERE GOING TO YOKOHAMA ☦︎ ︎Chap 1☦︎︎

Aizawa: "yes we are like for the a millionth time, yes we are going to Yokohama city but not for vacation!" he said in a sour tone.

Midoriya: "but isn't that city with the highest crime rates!?!?"

Momo: "and isn't it the place where nearly everyone there is quirkless!?!?"

Iida: "and some of the people there are some of the most wanted list in the world?!?!?!"

Aizawa: "Yes, yes and yes but there is an agency that you all ill be shadowing but they dont have quirks-"

Bakugo: "What do you mean that the people don't have quirks but they have a hero agency!!!???"

Aizawa: "if you would've letted me finish they people there have a an ability not a quirk and about 0.049% in the entire world have these abilities and most if the world doesn't even know this"

Denki: "Wow! that isn.t a lot of people that don't have abilities!"

Aizawa: "Yes but these people are highly skilled and the agency they run isn't really an hero agency but it is called the 'Armed Detective Agency'

Mineta: "but is there any hotties tho??"

Momo: "shut up Mineta!!"

Aizawa: "Anyway there ill be a tiny test to see if your all prepared to enter the city but before you speak yes i know its weird but the people that you are going to shadow asked me to test you so please start training and the test will be in 3 days so be ready..."

All of class 1 A even bakugou and Todoroki: "3 DAYS!?!?!"

Aizawa: "Yes and now please leave me alone its time for you all to go home....."

Class 1A: "yes sir!"

And after that the school bell rang and even got their bags, shoes and left to go to the dorms to study or train since no one knew what type of test this is and before class 1A knew it their time was up and the test was about to begin.