Chapter 12 (18+)

(A/N Skip this chapter if you don't want an honest but graphic depiction of love making, the story will still make sense)

Instead of pulling back, she moves her body closer to his. He lets his hands fall to her shoulders, sliding down her back and resting on her slim hips. He feels her almost climbing towards him, pushing his body back into the couch. He surrenders to her advance and lets his body fall backwards until he's lying on the couch, her body rising above him, his hands guiding her hips.

Her kiss grows more passionate and he feels dizzy and overwhelmed by the scent of her skin so close to his. His hands slide over her bum lifting her above his waist. He lets a moan escape from deep within his being. His need for her is so great.

He feels her hair fall from the messy bun and drape over his face, tickling him. He slides his hand into her hair, running fingers through it, griping her head gently as he lifts his chin to kiss her. She sits down on his lap, feeling his arousal through his jeans. She gasps a little, pulling her lips away from him, turning her head, revealing her long neck to his mouth. He strains to reach her and leaves butterfly kisses down her neck as his hands grip her waist tightly.

"Do you want me?" she asks, her voice breathy and soft. He kisses her neck harder, sliding his tongue over her skin.

"Since the moment I met you," he whispers between kisses. She allows him to devour her neck, closing her eyes and tilting her head back as she sits back on his lap.

"Take me to bed," she whispers. He pulls back to look at her, his hands brushing her hair from her face. She looks down at him with eyes filled with desire.

"Are you sure Yumi? Is this what you want?" he watches her eyes. She bites her lip as she looks at him with so much need.

"Yes. I want you to fill the hole in my heart," she whispers. He sits up, forcing her to move backwards and he grabs her by the waist lifting her up to wrap her legs around him as he kisses her.

He finds his way directly to her bedroom and pushes a pile of her clothing onto the floor before laying her back on the bed. He stands at the foot of the bed looking down at her, perfect and waiting for him. She smiles up at him and pulls the shirt over her head, laying beneath him in just dark jeans and her lace bra, revealing her nipples underneath the fabric.

He drops to his knees and unbuttons her jeans, leaving a kiss on the skin below the button. Lowering the zipper, his hot breath traces a line down her body. She drops her hand to his head and lets her fingers run through his hair as he pulls the waistband of her jeans over her hips. She lifts her body to allow him to pull them down. He drags them off her body, dropping them to the floor and he rises up to look at her lying under him in just her lacy pink underwear and bra.

His hands slip up over her hipbone, sliding over the waistband of the pink panties and finding their way under the thin strap, he pulls the straps down off her hips as he lowers his mouth down to kiss the fabric just above a damp patch between her legs and she moans, her hands finding his hair again and running over his head, pushing him down onto her harder, giving her the pressure she craves. He leaves a kiss, then pulls back to let his hands drag the panties off of her, leaving her bare in front of him.

He lowers down to leave a gentle kiss at the apex of her thighs, feeling the heat coming off of her body, he slides his tongue against her, feeling her body jolt with the sensation. He presses his hands down on each thigh, moving closer to her, sliding his tongue over her wet skin. Her hand drops down to grab his head, her body rises up to meet his mouth and she gasps. Both of his hands wrap around her legs, pulling her down onto his mouth, pressing against her as he buries his tongue inside her wet folds.

He's imagined this a million times in dreams, but never thought he would be this close to her. Now, feeling her press her body towards his mouth, eager and begging for his touch, he could burst with sensation, at the sight of her, the smell of her skin, the taste of her wet with desire, the idea of making her moan and writhe on this bed.

"Yoongi," she whispers, her voice weak and desperate. He stops moving, his lips still attached to her. "I want you inside me, I need to feel how much you want me." The desperate ache in her voice stirs him to action. He rises up between her legs, unbuckling his belt and forcing his jeans off, standing back only long enough to drop them to the floor and step out of them. He wipes his thumb across his lower lip as he stares down at her, hungry for more. He drops his boxers to the ground and climbs up her body, kissing a path up to her breasts, tugging the bra down off of her to let his tongue find her nipple, licking it before sucking it into his mouth. She opens the clasp on the front of her bra and lets it fall to the side of her.

"Now, I need you now," she moans. He rises up to kiss her lips as she reaches down between her legs, grabbing hold of him, her touch making him flinch with sensation. She rubs him against the wet of her heat and kisses his neck. He closes his eyes as he thrusts his body forward, connecting with her, finally, after so long, feeling her body clamp down around him and hold him tightly.

The feeling is overwhelming and he cries out, trying to control his movements trying to slow his pace to make this last, but it's almost unbearable. She runs her hands over his back and raises her knees up beside him. He stops moving.

"Oh god Yumi, I've wanted this for so long I-I don't want this to end." He whimpers.

"Harder, Yoongi. I want you to lose control," she says running her tongue over his neck and up to his jaw. She bites at his chin softly and he begins to push harder against her.

The feel of her body wrapped so tightly around him, her naked skin pressed against him makes his head spin. He moans as he pushes into her harder, pulling his body back, almost pulling out before plunging down into her deeper. He hears her whimper and her head drops back into the mattress, her back arches as she cries out and he knows she's about to climax. The sound of her moans is excruciatingly beautiful.

He can't hold back any longer, she's too incredible to be real. He pants hard as he pounds deeply into her, feeling the wave of sensation coming from her body as she squeezes him so tightly, her nails scratching the skin on his back. He feels all the sound disappear from the room in the moment just before he explodes inside her, filling her up as he thrusts deeper and harder into her.

"Oh God!" he cries out, "I fucking love you!" All of his strength is sucked out in one last gasp and he falls onto her body, unable to move but involuntarily jerking and shuddering as the wave crashes over him and recedes. He pants heavily on top of her, feeling a sudden chill from their skin, damp with sweat.

He grabs hold of her and squeezes her tightly, his head still laid against her breasts. He feels a single tear roll down his cheek, it's path carved by the sensation, and the release of five years of tension. He kisses her breasts, and feels her hand brushing through his hair lovingly. She is quiet. He lifts his head to look up at her, resting his chin on her chest. He stares into her beautiful dark eyes behind heavy lashes laced with tears.

"You are perfect Yumi." She smiles at him sweetly but says nothing. He raises up to reposition and he lays behind her naked body, curling himself around her and wrapping his arm around her stomach. He buries his face in her hair and kisses the back of her neck. She runs her hand over his, intertwining his fingers with hers.

"You know I've wanted to do that since the very first night I met you, Christmas Eve, at Eomma's." He admits. She purrs at his words, yawning. He smiles to himself deep in thought; feeling whole for the first time. He rolls her over onto her side and she lays her head against his bare chest. His hand slides down over her back pulling her body in close to his.

"Yumi I've written a lot of songs about you, all about you," he continues his confession.

"I know Yoongi. I've always known." Her head still resting on his chest, she raises his hand and kisses it softly before cuddling closer to him, nestled in his embrace. He kisses her head, sliding her hair off her neck and he hears the heavy sound of her breathing change. She's fallen asleep. He smiles and pulls a blanket up over them, moving closer to her, and he lets himself fall asleep, exhausted and spent. His heart is full with joy and hope.