Orphans & Optimists🪶

All orphans live in a large house all together like one big happy family, though they don't live alone, there are adults around as well. But who are these young souls running around the manor, pulling pranks and playing games?

Let's meet them, shall we?

|
|
|
|

Little Manalii (Minari "Mini" Hiraoka)

The littlest and shyest girl anyone could ever meet, in general a marshmallow dumpling that deserves to be squished. Mini is the kind of child who doesn't really talk a lot because of how she's afraid to because of her tiny curse of having a lion's roar and it's tail.

So, whenever she speaks, her voice comes out as squeaks. Being so shy and kind to everyone around her, it gets her in harm's way and teased by others which is why she stays silent because she doesn't want to cause any trouble. And yet her doe eyes and innocent nature gets her into dirty messes. Makes you wonder why.
_______________________________________

Kaori "Kio" Linh

Kio is the wild child out of all the orphans in her home. She's playful, friendly, stubborn at times, but also protective of her best friend Manalii since the girl can't really defend herself. But being older does come with it's ups and downs, with Kio having an insecurity that deals with her skin. Her scratch-like markings surprisingly didn't come from an adventure in the woods or climbing a tree, but instead from birth, so their like freckles almost with the scratches being on her face, legs, and arms.

A big lotus shape being on her back as well. It makes her much more of an introvert then others would noticed until pointing them out, which is why she covers them up by arm and leg warmers, even covering her head with a beanie to prevent her hyena ears from being seen.

Yet, she tries to not let it get to her and keep a smile on her face just for her special friend.
_______________________________________